• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Thursday, May 13, 2010

    Thursday Thunks A Pimp Named Slickback














    Are you a Facebooker? Are you addicted to those stupid games that suck a person in at the drop of a hat? Would you care to share your Facebook identification link so that we may all stalk you be your friend?

    I am a recovered Mafia Wars addict. I played all the time. All night long. I started wars and felt powerful by robbing, thieving, and joining different Clans. It affected my parenting and my sleep. I woke up one day and thought, just think of all the positive things I could do with my time. And so I did it. I gifted everything to a new player I liked, and quit cold Turkey. I am the Envy of many (too bad ciggs aren't that easy to quit)!! I don't miss it at all. I still have some MW friends on my FB that I talk to daily.

    If you had to be magically transformed into an animal that you loathe, which one would it be? 

    At least I'll be rich.

    What is the strangest thing you have said to:

    * get a job?
    * get a date?

    Job: I know Morse Code 
     a. i didnt know it, and 
    b. i found out later you don't need to know Morse Code to work for an alarm company, my friend thought it would be funny to tell me that.

    Date: haven't dated in awhile. I got a lame pick up line awhile back some guy asked me my name. I said my first name is Single-Parent, my middle name is Rent & Bills, and my last name is  ChandlerChanelIslaamTafari (my kids names)

     um yeah I got rid of him quickly!
     
    What cartoon character do you find the most sexiest?
    A PIMP NAMED SLICKBACK 
    (The Boondocks Cartoon on MTV's Adult Swim)
    just because i'm dating in the Cartoon World doesn't mean my bad choice in men needs to change

    When dog food is new with improved tasting, who tests it?

    Anyone that crosses A PIMP NAMED SLICKBACK

    What does OK actually mean?

    OK means you really don't wanna do whatever it is your asked to do. It's very unenthusiastic without being rude. It's hoping that the other person changes their mind.

    If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
    Sure, If it makes ya feel better.

    When you were in high school and were sitting in math class... when the day came to learn about 3.14, did you get hungry?

    I'm always hungry besides Pi is useless with out Whip Cream.


    Have you ever been on the radio?

    Yes I won tickets to Nina Hagen in the 80's

    Beans, beans the magical fruit The more you eat, the more you toot The more you toot, the better you feel So let's have beans at every meal! Why do people say that when beans are vegetables?

    Because Hip Hop Harry says that Beans are fruits. Anything with seeds is a Fruit. And I believe Hip Hop Harry because he has the powers to keep my son out of my hair for 30 minutes.

    What about tv? And I don't mean physically on top of the tv either, you silly people. Same goes for the radio question.

    Yes I was on TV in the mid to late 90's. I worked and helped run a Non-Profit Community Garden in San Francisco. We sold produce to local Cafe's and Residents. They did a news piece on us.

    Do you think Adam & Eve had belly buttons?
    Um No.

    If you were going to own a liquor store or a bar, what would you name it?

    Ground Zero

    How about you own a grocery store - what's it's name?

    It'd be all Organic, and I'd name it... 
    Fresh Bitch

    If you could only watch one tv show for the rest of your life and no other, what would it be? And yes, it's going to be in series form so you don't actually have to watch the same episode over and over.

    I'd rather pick a Channel: National Geographic Channel

    What was the name of your 3rd grade teacher?

    Mr. Brown (he made me pee my pants in front of the whole class, Rat Bastard)

    Do you know how to parallel park?

    Like a Pro!

    What kinds of cereal do you have in your home right at this very moment?

    Maple Oat Granola

    If you were to have a garage sale tomorrow, what is the first item you own that you would say "I'm selling THAT!"?

    My Tween (50% off)
    Visit Thursday Thunks for more Thunking!

    16 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    OMG your Obama one was priceless and I just love the name Fresh Bitch LOL Very clever :)

    Monkey Man said...

    This wqas awesome. I like Fresh Bitch, too. I also got hooked on the Mafia Wars but shut down the whole Facebook and MySpace sites because I had better things to do. My new addiction is right here.

    Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

    I loved "Ground Zero"! What a riot. Enjoy your day...

    BNM said...

    lmao thanks for the laugh I needed that :)

    Evonne said...

    OMG! Thank goodness I don't have to pee. I love your answers.

    Fresh Bitch - I would shop there! And do you think you could throw a stubborn 4 year old in with your tween? Buy one get one?

    Liz Mays said...

    I've never seen Adult Swim but I think my son watches that. I've been running as fast as I can from the FB games. Some of the people I'm friends with on there have a steady moving stream of game updates, and I refuse to do that to people! LOL

    Help! Mama Remote... said...

    I use Facebook but I hate games! Seriously I don't even like playing cards.

    Stacy said...

    I just about spit my drink all over the computer on the Tiger Woods answer. That was PRICELESS! I used to do Mafia Wars on MySpace but gave it up even though I made one of my best online friends playing.

    Meeko Fabulous said...

    Those were hilarious answers!!!

    Cheeseboy said...

    Most interesting thing I have read all week.

    Your 3rd grade teacher sounds like a horror. Didn't he know "it's cool to pee your pants."?

    Manda said...

    I am trying so hard to give up FarmVille but its a drug. I want to play at work and its hard since Facebook is blocked by the firewall! I totally would shop at any store called Fresh Bitch. I would find something to buy.

    kristi said...

    I think Farmville is like crack and I refuse to partake!!

    steveroni said...

    I do FaceBook but only when someone writes for me to "Come be my friend."

    I cannot stand to think someone might be friendless.

    Jane you've got a neat blog here, why did nobody tell me about this?

    joeandbridge said...

    Hi there! Happy FF (On Saturday-LOL)
    Have a Great Weekend!

    Bridgette Groschen
    Groschen Goblins

    Unknown said...

    cracking up at the Tiger picture and I love the response to the pickup line that was perfect..

    Marla said...

    50% off?? It's a deal.

     

    .