• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Monday, November 30, 2009

    Tafari izm's

    What a week.... while our family was going through crisis.... Tafari was oblivious!! Children are so Awesome!! So in one week he used the toilet 2x!! Went #1 and #2 at Grandmas house!! Okay.. so your thinking who brags about CACA! Me thats who!!! I thought for sure with the Awetizm side of things I'd have to wait until he was more verbal for all of this! But Guess what!! He was verbal this week as well!!! He said "I did it!", "Grandma", and "No!"... all in one day!!! Of course he hasn't said anything since, but who cares!! He is excelling!!

    (I won't mention how he stuck his finger up my nose to wake me up.... all great artists are a little twisted)

    3 comments:

    -m- said...

    whoo hooo !!! !!! !!!

    Rick Rivers said...

    It's been a l-o-n-g time since these kinds of things became part of my world as a dad. My oldest son is 40 next week! Sheesh! But yeah, that first Caca in the bowl was memorable. Hang in there! By the way, thanks for checking out my Blog.

    Adoption of Jane said...

    No problem... luv your blog!

     

    .