• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, April 4, 2010

    I Love Someone With Autism [Video]


    Click Video Link Above... my son Tafari is at 3 minutes - 3:05 Seconds, on left side looking out the corner of his eyes in blue. 

    6 comments:

    Liz Mays said...

    The link isn't working for me. :(

    Kmama said...

    What an amazing video. I'm all teary eyed.

    Anonymous said...

    Beautiful video, thanks for posting.

    Lothiriel said...

    aww...it didn't work for me. :(

    The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

    Thank you for that. I just added to a new section that I am trying to start just for autism awareness.

    Still in the works. Hugs :)

    Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

    what a beautiful video.

     

    .