• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, February 22, 2009

    Meet The Kids

    Chanel (24yrs, only girl) *The Comedian*
     
    Chandler (18yrs) *The Scholar*
    Islaam (Iz) 12 yrs old "Mr. Attitude"
    Tafari (3 1/2) "Far-i"

    6 comments:

    4 Lettre Words said...

    Your children are really beautiful, Jane!

    Joyful said...

    You have a handsome set of children :-)

    Traci said...

    What a good looking crew!!!!
    :-)

    Katina said...

    Hey! Visiting you and now followin! Thanks so much for visiting Peaceful Divas!!!

    Unknown said...

    Hello and Big Props on this site my email.is herdthegoats@gmail.com,i would like to help with #3or2 Mr.Attiude every thing will work out ........today you may see me on the news.

    Unknown said...

    my email s herdthegoats@gmail.com

     

    .