• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Friday, February 19, 2010

    Family Fridays Dozens and Dozens of Crayola Box Cousins

    Lori at Peterson St. Louis are hosting Family Fridays!
     
    I'm a little tired today so I am going to do my Family in Pictures. My Family is a mixture of all Races. My Bio-Family, My Sisters Bio Family and Our Adoptive Family have all Merged. My Parents set the Foundation and did a lot of the work to raise us as accepting, loving, and peaceful people.... That Rock!!! I consider them to always sit at the head of the Table in my Heart. They have done wonderful about keeping in contact and allowing us access (at an appropriate age, me Junior High) to our Families. They maintained contact so I wouldn't have to shuffle later in life and try to figure out where I came from. I've been asked my story by a lot of Bloggers lately and I will do a post soon.

    For now here is my...
    DOZENS AND DOZENS OF
    CRAYOLA BOX COUSINS!

     Dez, My Sister Becky 
    (there are 2 sis name Becky one Bio other Adopted), 
    and Agnes, next pic Me, Tafari and Agnes,
     My Sister Becky  and our cousin Agnes

    Kyla and Dmitri

    Brianna & Friend, Lauren, Clay & Brianna
     Kaya and Anaya, Mya, Dez, and Ava

    Jordon and Jaylin, Kiana,
    Last pic Kaya, Islaam and Kiana,
    Kaya & Anaya

    Ashton & Lola


    Islaam, Tafari, Chanel (hidden), 
    Maya, Gavin, Ava, 
    Me (back), Erica & Janey

     Erica & Gavin

    Nikki, Kyla, and Lola

    Coralie and Amber
    Ty-Ty
    Anna and Friend
    Nathan
    Paddy and Pius

    Alex and Maria

    My Sis Tina & Sis Hope
     Lola (my grandma is on the far right)

    Amber

    A Friend and Hope...
    (A.K.A. Serena & Venus)

     

    And an Oldie But Goodie....

    (you'll see this one a lot on my Blog
    it's a Family Favorite)

    Erica and Me

     


    27 comments:

    Evonne said...

    Awesome pictures! Sounds like you have a great family!

    Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

    Happy Friday ~ already following!

    Amy said...

    this is such an amazing way to show off your family.. I loved seeing all of them. I wanted to say Thanks for joining in. I hope you come back again.. This is a fun way to get to know your family even more. Have a great weekend. I totally love following you..

    Ducky said...

    I love this! It really warms my heart. THIS is what Families are made of...

    So very awesome! Using photographs is such a wonderful way to share stories. Not to mention smiles are contagious.

    Lori said...

    I so love your family and wish I could be a part of it! I think the photographs speak volumes about your family and how LOVE is the most important thing that they taught.

    Thanks for sharing this with us.

    (Can I be an honorary cousin or something?????)

    Shana Putnam said...

    Wow what an unbelievable family you have. Gorgeous photos and I love that last one too. Goes to show race doesn't matter. Everyone has the capacity to love blindly. Now if everyone just would we would be set.

    Three Cats and a Baby said...

    Beautiful family!! I loved looking at your pictures. Thank you for sharing.

    dymphna said...

    hi,

    I'm a new follower from Friday Follow

    Hope you have a great weekend

    Sarah Coulsey said...

    Beautiful Family!!!

    Happy Friday!! I am a new follower!!

    Sarah

    sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

    Shell said...

    What a gorgeous family!

    That last pic is my fav.

    ~SHANNON~ said...

    Hello! I found your blog through Friday Follow- and I'm so glad I did! Hope lot's of new people find you as well!

    I'm your newest follower- I'd love if you'd come check out my blog!

    Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

    Unknown said...

    Thank you for the follow:) I'm now following you.
    Anat

    Meeko Fabulous said...

    This was lovely. Thanks for sharing your family with us! :)

    william manson said...

    hi there, william here over from amys place for family friday, these pics were awsome, u have a lovely family #:)

    Corrie Howe said...

    This is a lovely way to tell your family story. Looks like a lot of love and happiness going on here.

    SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

    what a beautiful family and the last one is my favorite too. awesome.

    The Princess of Sarcasm said...

    I love all these pics! I can't wait to hear your story!!

    veterankindergartenteacher said...

    I love your photos....what a lovely family!!!!

    Liz Mays said...

    The many hues of your family make it so much more interesting! :)

    Megan said...

    What a great family!!! =)

    Wanted to say thanks for following my blog, too.

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    You have a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing all the pictures.
    You have been blessed.

    Unknown said...

    Awesome family! I love the pictures!

    I'm following you from Friday Follow!
    Heather
    http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

    injaynesworld said...

    Lucky, lucky you. The love resonates from each one of those photos.

    Anonymous said...

    I love looking at your family pictures; it's so colorful! You are blessed to have so many wonderful people in your life.

    Unknown said...

    You have such a beautiful family!
    I love that you call it Crayola box cousins!
    Perfect!

    prashant said...

    Sounds like you have a great family!

    Work From Home

    brandi said...

    ~hey now...did your little guy in green boots steal my little ones...good taste someone has...mine sports theirs all the time...l♥ve them! brightest blessings~

     

    .