• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Thursday, May 6, 2010

    Thirsty Thursday's Master Cleanse



    I've started the Master Cleanse Diet. 
    I hope to last 2 weeks.
    Measure 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
    Now add 2 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup*
     add 1/10 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper to the cup 
    (or more to taste).
    Mix and drink immediately.

    *Dont use Pancake Syrup, 
    use Grade B or darker Organic Syrup
    Make sure you do the Salt Water Flush as well
    Drink Plenty of Water
    Drink 6-12 glasses a day of Lemonade
    Click Here for more Master Cleanse Info
    *****

    btw i didn't make it past an adult beverage at lunch. 
    In my defense it was a lunch for my friends b-day... 
    starting again tomorrow. 
    The longest I've done the Cleanse is a week.


    13 comments:

    Lisa said...

    This sounds horrible but I bet ya feel better!

    Candice said...

    I want a poppycock cleanse

    Monkey Man said...

    Robin Quivers from the Howard Stern Show has been doing this cleanse for years and swears by it. She looks pretty darn good for a woman in her late 50's.

    Kmama said...

    Good luck.

    That sounds terrible. I don't think I could ever do that.

    BNM said...

    ewww it sounds gross but congrats on 9lbs lost!!

    Nicole said...

    I tried this too I couldnt do the Salt thing =( But my boss does it like a friggin pro! So jealous I need a damn cleanse! Good Luck =D

    Night Owl Mama said...

    I can't wait to be done breastfeeding I'd like to do a cleanse too. HOW ya feeling after a week cleanse curious

    Night Owl Mama said...

    Forgot to add I'm a new follower droppin by on the blog hop come on by I love visitors and new followers too
    http://nighotwlmama.blogspot.com

    Renee said...

    That sounds rough...but I bet it's worth it in the end. Good luck!

    Debbiedoos said...

    I know gals who have done this and said they feel fantastic, I may have to try. Found you from the FF...following now and hope for the same in return. Have a great weekend!

    Logical Libby said...

    I could only do that if vodka was added. There has to be something worth living for...

    Aunt Juicebox said...

    I'm scared of the cleanse. I have heard people sometimes poop on themselves.

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    Tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow...thank God.
    Sound interesting, I must read up on this.
    Happy Mother's Day

     

    .