• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Monday, March 1, 2010

    Visits From Home

    My Lil' Sis Becky came to Visit
    Before she went back to UG
    She's attending College at 
    Amherst and will be back
    Next Semester....

    So where did I take her??
    Hollywood of course!

     

    One of my Bestest Buddies Kate Drove...
     

    I made Becky sit in back...
    Where Skinny Bee-otch"s belong!
     

    We ate first at a yummy Cafe..
    Good food and drinks!
    We met some girl who just came over 
    and sat with us... reminded me of my past
    San Francisco Random Cool Encounters!!
    She was really sweet!
     

    When we were done Eating and Drinking
    I went looking for a man...
    Meet my New Baby-Daddy....


    Meet Becky's Baby Daddy...

    So after they Tore me away from 
    *Who Cares What His Name Is*
    It was off to See Michael Jackson's Star...
    All along the way we kept bumping in to kids
    whose parents outta be Shot, Scolded for...
    Making them do this to pay their rent....

     
    I think this last kid was trying to
    tell his folks something....
    with a Middle Finger Gesture!

    Finally we make it to....
    Michael Jackson's Star....

    Notice My Dreadlocks in the Star Shots, LOL

    Or Day was Fab!! Finally we are Home...
    I love visits from Home!!
    My Cousin Agnes is coming in April!!!

    19 comments:

    Jane said...

    Looks like a fun day!!!!

    injaynesworld said...

    Ah, memories... I used to live near there. Sounds like a good time was had by all.

    Brandi said...

    You know how to have a good time! :)

    Smellyann said...

    Looks like a great day! I would love to go see his star. :(

    Lisa said...

    Looks like yall had a blast! Your sister is a skinny minny...I'm so jealous.

    Nancy C said...

    How fun! All three of you are gorgeous.

    Chief said...

    gotta ask

    is the term Baby Daddy for real?

    I love it!

    and your pimped out site looks great!

    Meeko Fabulous said...

    I'm glad you had a good time! Hollywood is always fun. :)

    Amy said...

    What a fun time you had. Love the Daddy Baby you found. OH I want to go and see his star.. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day..

    Liz Mays said...

    Your sister looks like fun and is a good sport to be shoved in the backseat!

    Lothiriel said...

    I'm so jealous of the skinny on your sister! ;)

    aahhh...Hollywood! I gotta go there again!!!

    Jeanie said...

    I wanna come visit you and go to Hollywood and do all those cool things.

    Margaret said...

    It looks like you guys had a great time! It is always nice to spend time with family.

    Suzy said...

    I always wonder the same thing about those kids on Hollywood Blvd. But who is hiring them? Shouldn't we smack them in the head? I'll volunteer.

    Shana Putnam said...

    Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't believe kids parents make them do that. Crazy.

    brandi said...

    ~what a wonderful day you had and shared with your loved ones...may you have many more to come...i am there with you on te whole sh*t scoulded parents...makes my heart ache seeing that...brightest blessings~

    Campos Family said...

    Dang, you're making me wanna hop on a plane and go see all the stars on the boulevard!

    Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

    That looks like such a fun day. It's been so long since I've been in Hollywood I've forgotten what it's like :-) Good luck in the giveaway!!

    Stacie said...

    Looks like you guys had a blast!

     

    .