• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Monday, January 25, 2010

    Autspot and Bubba Gumps!

    Sunday was an Awesome day! It was a family filled day of fun, knowledge, and support for my Autistic son, Tafari. A.K.A. "The Terror"! Our family split up to attend two seperate events. My daughter, The Terror, and I went to an Autspot Event in Venice Beach. My Parents went to the Grandparents of Autism 101 Class in Los Angeles hosted by Autism Speaks . When we were finished we all met at Bubba Gumps to celebrate three birthdays... My Dad, The Terror, mine are all within a week of each other. The day was a blast! Here's some pics of our Family Fun! I actually let someone take one pic of me and of course there is Tarter Sauce on the side of my mouth.. oh well the food was Delish! I even got up and danced when they came and sang Happy Birthday. My dad tried to hold the baby so he could hide but I told him no he needed to shake what his mamma gave him!



     

    5 comments:

    Liz Mays said...

    Your family is precious! The terror looks nothing like a terror, just out and out cuteness is all!

    Formerly known as Frau said...

    Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Happy Birthday and happy birthday to your Dad and son.

    Galen said...

    Hey, you're pretty amazing yourself! I'll have to read more, but it sounds like you've had a pretty interesting life so far!

    Meeko Fabulous said...

    I'm so glad you had a good time and I LOVE Bubba Gumps!!!

    Corrie Howe said...

    I love the pictures of the boys...being boys. And you do have a lovely family.

     

    .