• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, February 22, 2009

    About ME

    Sun in the Winter
    Makes Me Frown!
    I was Born in Uganda, E. Africa 
    I live in Long Beach, California
    (Hence the name Ug-Lbc)

    My family is originally from Rwanda
    Migrated to Uganda
    I am pure Tutsi!
    I was adopted by a Peace Corps Family

    This is Me and My Dad
     

    This is my Mum
    This is my Bio-Mum Darlia

    I still keep in contact with all of my Family.


    I am a Single Mommy and I Have

    I was Interviewed at:
    American Family Blog

    You can Email me at
    KnottyLbc@yahoo.com
    (please put: Your Blog or Autism in Subject Line)







    Meez 3D avatar avatars games

    9 comments:

    Lisa said...

    Nice. I love it.

    I feel it matches your new home:)

    Congratulations!

    Shell said...

    LOVE your new look!

    Jane said...

    Lookin good sister!

    injaynesworld said...

    Love what you've done with the place!

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    Thank you for sharing. I loved getting to know you better.

    Anonymous said...

    Your blog looks terrific:) will def be reading from now on!!

    Joyful said...

    Thank you for following my blog. I see now you came to NA from Rwanda via Uganda. I haven't been to either of those places but have been to Ghana in the west and Kenya on the east. It is my hope that one day I would get to Rwanda and Uganda but for now I have to save my funds for Kenya (and time for travelling is short). I just wanted to say that I understand a bit about autism. I have an autistic niece who is now 27 yo and we have gone through a lot (primarily with the system) in raising her. She is a lovely girl and will always need caregiving. Big hugs as you go through your journey.

    Dani G said...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm really glad to meet you. It's just so important that we moms of kids with Autism stick together!!
    Looking forward to knowing you better :)

    TheAudreyBlog™ said...

    Thank you for the birthday wish and stopping by my blog :-)

     

    .