• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, May 16, 2010

    Sundays In My City L.B. Pride

     
    Unknown Mami

    The great thing about living in the City is the diversity.. Most city Folk, like myself love, live, and breathe diversity. City Folk understand what you do is your business, just don't cross us or we'll cut ya! This weekend was the Long Beach Gay Pride Festival. Are you kidding me... get a sitter its PARTY TIME! All of Long Beach was out Dancing, Shakin it, and partying. Straight, Gay, Narrow and Crooked... we came to party.... and ain't no party like a LBC Party! Even the protesters were there. Holding Their Signs and shouting their views. I was a little confused because they said all you HOMO's need to go to Church...so I said.. but it's Sunday Sir aren't you suppose to be in Church? He was silent for almost a minute (thats a long time in the protesting world).

    The only thing I HATE is the body of the beautiful boy that walked pass me in a micro-mini with legs to kill for... its just not fair for one person to be that stunning! 

    I passed out 50 flyers to people I saw with kids for www.theautspot.com. I Rock!!

    Visit Unknown Mami to see more Sundays In My City.





    11 comments:

    Oka said...

    Sounds like a lot of fun, for many different reasons.

    Renee said...

    That looks like it was so much fun!! I wish I could have been there.

    I'm originally a city girl myself, & you're absolutely right about us!

    Liz Mays said...

    Wow, that really would be a heck of a partay!

    Unknown said...

    I laughed about the legs in the mini skirt : ). So funny! What a colorful night.

    Monkey Man said...

    What fun. Loved the shot of the guy with the "...threat to national security" sign. WTF?? I'll just call it a sign of intelligence.

    Evonne said...

    Your church comment - awesome!

    This sounds just awesome! I miss the diversity the city has to offer. We didn't live in the city, but I worked there and my kids went to day care there. They would never be exposed to diversity where we live. I'm so glad they had that opportunity.

    Joanna Jenkins said...

    LVOE the church comment! I hope it gave the protester pause long after the moment passed.

    It looks like a seriously rockin party! Thanks for sharing.

    Happy SMIC.
    jj

    Cheeseboy said...

    Wow! Looks so much more interesting than my city!

    Lothiriel said...

    This is awesome! We have a gay pride parade here, and it gets really colorful and fun!!!

    Claudya Martinez said...

    'cause an LBC party don't stop!

    Looks like my kinda party!!! Love it!

    gayle said...

    Looks fun!! Wish I could have been there in person!1

     

    .