• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Wednesday, May 5, 2010

    Special Exposure Tafari's got Rhythm

     

    Click below to say....

    Happy Birthday Colby and 

    Happy Childhood Stroke Awareness Day!

    ******

    We have a New Special Needs Mom, in our Community

    toddler diagnosed with ganglioneuroblastoma 

    click here to show your support

    5 Minutes for Special Needs
     Please visit 5 minutes for Special Needs 
    to see more Special Families

    12 comments:

    Kmama said...

    So cute!!! My kids love drums.

    I just wanted to say that I was looking at your LBC weather thingy and we're warmer here in Michigan than you are. How's that possible?

    Oka said...

    Same here, we are warmer in the midwest...hmmmm

    Looks like fun. Drums are so fascinating :D

    Sharon Schoepe said...

    My kiddos love drums too. He's so darn cute. How are things with the new school?

    Unknown said...

    Looks like someone's having a good time! :) Great photo, thanks for sharing

    Mama Wheaton said...

    What is it with boys and things that go bang or any other loud noise?

    CristyLynn said...

    How fun! Hope he got to bang away to his heart's content! :)

    Lisa said...

    Awww! My kids always loved things to turn into drums...like my pots.

    Candice said...

    What a little cutie! Luckily my boy isn't really into drums. He makes enough noise with other random things though. ;)

    MaggieMae said...

    Love it! I collect drums and my little guys just love pounding on them. We have our own little drum circle.

    Anonymous said...

    Great links :0)

    Anonymous said...

    He looks like he is having so much fun.

    Kel said...

    Just visiting from Friday Follow. When you get a chance, swing by my place and check out some great giveaways! Have a great weekend!

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

     

    .