• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Monday, May 17, 2010

    Music Monday's Albums That Rock!!!



    I need some new and updated songs to run to. I am really lost here as of late and need your help with finding me some new music to put on my ipod.

    I love country but not a lot of country songs are good to run to so I am asking all of you to help me find some good hip hop Jane is random and can't follow directions, running songs!!

    Please help a girl out will ya..
    .


    How could I not help her?  Let me warn ya first... I am an African who grew up in the Peace Corps, and have lived in Uganda, Holland, Compton CA, Cerritos CA, San Francisco and Oakland CA, and now Long Beach CA. So my tastes are very colorful and I describe myself in one word: RANDOM. So here's my list some is Running Music, Some is Cool Down Music, but you besta believe they are all ALBUMS THAT ROCK!....





    Please join in helping Just The Girl add to her Ipod
    (Its a Rockin' good cause!)

    16 comments:

    Nancy C said...

    I LOVE the Beastie Boys.

    Try Vampire Weekend. Got a bit of an African music vibe, although it's three white boys from Columbia, NY.

    Cheeseboy said...

    Agree with Vampire Weekend from Nancy C.

    That Metallica album is their best and yet nobody rates it as such.

    Kmama said...

    Ooh, that is all sorts of random. But you had me at John Cougar Mellencamp!! :-)

    Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

    AMESOME....thank you!

    I have never heard of some of these before.....going to check them all out!

    Shana Putnam said...

    I do like some Warren G!! You could try Bush (sixteen stone album), Dre (chronic album), Alanis Morisette's first album, Pink's first album

    Renee said...

    Try Youth by Matisyahu. I love that album!

    Evonne said...

    That is definitely random! But there's some good music there!

    Sheri, RN said...

    I love some of those too!

    Liz Mays said...

    The Prince and The Cars were big faves of mine!

    Rose said...

    Love THE EAGLES.Have a good day.

    Maude Lynn said...

    You have excellent taste!

    Jane said...

    Warren G, Regulate....one of the best songs ever!!!!!

    Joanna Jenkins said...

    Culture Club was a real flashback for me!

    This is a FANTASTIC collection of music and album covers. Thanks for the great trip down memory lane.

    Cheers,
    jj

    Angie B said...

    stopping by from the tues blog hop. I'm now following your blog

    Anonymous said...

    LOVEEEE your music choices!!

    I'm here from Follow Me Back Tuesday! I'm your newest blog follower..thanks so very much for linking up!

    http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com

    sammy said...

    wow now thats some range! my ipod is quite diverse

    your in luck. random is a word that is used to describe me often.

    based on what you listed, i'd say:

    zhane
    tribe called quest
    corinne bailey rae
    the cranberries
    goodie mob
    jill scott
    linkin park
    kool & the gang
    rick james

     

    .