• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, May 2, 2010

    Sunday's In My City with My Weekend Warrior




    Unknown Mami
    Playing with Alexa
    Time to go to Ezra's Birthday Party!
    (of course mom is oblivious to how filthy I am!)
     

    This weeks Question: 
    How did you initially react 
    to the diagnosis of your child?

    Answer:
    I am a glass is half full type of gal. There are parents out there dealing with bilateral basal ganglia infarctions (a type of stroke)metastatic neuroblastoma and parents losing there beautiful children way too soon
    Some real deep issues, 
    I am fortunate that I am not worrying 
    about Dialysis and Chemo. 
    ~taken from a previous post 

    PARTY TIME.. EZRA'S BDAY!!

    TEAM TEZRA!

    6 comments:

    Evonne said...

    Skiball is my kind of party! It looks like Tafari had a lot of fun! I love his smile.

    Renee said...

    Better to be a "half full" girl than a "half empty" one!

    Looks like it was a great party!

    Anonymous said...

    OMG! Lovely photos:) Looks like everyone had a brilliant time!! xx

    brandi said...

    ~looks as if everyone had a great time at the party...wish i could have come and played skiball...l♥ve! warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    Claudya Martinez said...

    You have a great attitude.

    The party seems to have been a huge success.

    Maddy said...

    That looks like one heck of a party.

     

    .