• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Friday, June 11, 2010

    Weekend Warriors #12


    Click Here to see how it works:

    There are no rules...(feel free to post an old or new post!)
    This meme is for both Special Needs and Non-Special Needs Families
    Educate yourself and your children about ours
    this will run through the whole weekend
    (Friday evening posted by 9pm PST
    thru Noon Monday, PST )
    so that Special Needs Families
    will have time to participate..
    we never know what any day is going to be like..

    This weeks Question:
    How old was your child, yourself, or your loved one 
    when first diagnosed.
    What was the diagnosis?

    My Post:
    My Answer to this Weeks Question:
    I answered this Question Here 
    My Pic of the Day:


    Toys R Us Booth

    Please link directly to your Weekend Warrior Post
    (feel free to link posts with Special Needs Giveaways 
    and informational links, but please, no links 
    to ads for expensive items the average household cannot afford) 
    Email Next weeks questions to KnottyLbc@yahoo.com

    4 comments:

    Oka said...

    looks like they had the perfect toy out :D

    Anonymous said...

    I love your pic of the day - Toooo cute!!

    Unknown said...

    he is soo stinking adorable Jane.. with those cute little cheeks ...

    Missy said...

    Uh...can I steal him away for a bit? He is just all kinds of precious!

     

    .