1. It became officially summer on Monday. What's your favorite part of winter?
The awesome 60* weather. It's my favorite temperature. Thank you Southern California!
2. What was your worst summer vacation ever?
I spent a lot of money to go visit an old friend last Summer. She was pregnant, hormonal, and very mean.
3. Kimber's husband just got the dream job that he's hoped for. So a big shout out to her and Anthony! Tell us about the best job that you ever had.
Congrats to Kimber's Hubby!!
When my eldest son was 2 I got a job at a non-profit Urban Garden in San Francisco. It was located on Divisidero a few blocks north of Haight. I was able to take my son to work. I use to tend to the garden with him wrapped on my back. Cool huh? Yup I was the hip mamma!
4. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
My babydaddy. Um yeah not a reliable source, and we will keep it at that. He's still my son's father and I will not bash him in a public forum. Now if you'd like to stop by for coffee we can have a good ole fashion yakkety yak session.
5. An alien appears and offers you the opportunity to repeat one year of your life. You will still know everything that you know now. He explains that no matter what you do differently, when you are returned to the present nothing will have changed. What year would you pick and why?
My eldest son's 8th grade year. Why... he is a teen and I am not going to tell my elder children's personal stories online. They are so lucky I didn't start blogging when they were babes... LMAO!
6. Name three things you have on you at all times. Explain why.
My Silver Ring (it says... Embrace Life) I got it to replace my wedding ring, My Phone... I have 4 kids it would be irresponsible not to have my phone on me at all times, and last but not least... My Bra because my breasts would have gravel marks if I didn't.
7. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
A week and a half ago. I wrote my friend's daughter Kaya and sent her 20 dollars and a T-shirt, cuz I love her like that. Besides, I call her Lil' Lady Scarface... she drives a hard bargain.
8. If you could have everyone in the blogosphere read just one of your posts, which post would you pick and why?
My Peace Corps Post. I think it shows the absolute beauty and simplicity of the late 60's-early 70's. It shows that not everyone was sitting around dropping acid. There were people out there making a difference. It reminds me of my parents love for me and my country.
9. I recently read that the music industry continues to decline at an alarming rate. In the last year it said the sales of Michael Jackson's and The Beatles' music are the only artists who sales continue to climb. The article stated that the two are holding up the industry. Have you bought a CD or mp3 of either artist recently?
Um no. I love both artists. I think there is a difference though. The Beatles I could listen to any day anytime. Michael Jackson I have to be in a flashback funky mode. But MJ does rock on a road trip... you know flippin' channels trying to find the right station in an unknown area... then bam!..... all of a sudden you hear... "Annie are you ok?, are you ok Annie?, Annie or you ok? are you ok Annie? You've been hit by, you've been hit by a Smooooth Criminal" (then you remember why Michael Jackson Freakin' Rocks!!)
10. What radio ad right now do you find so annoying that you'd rather have a tooth drilled than hear it again?
I don't listen to the radio. I only listen to the radio when I have a car. I haven't had a car for 3 years now. But there is no advertisement that would warrant a tooth being drilled.
11. Berleen walks into a bar on a hot Minnesota day. At the bar sits a priest, a rabbi and a minister. A ten foot duck walks into the bar right after Berleen. What drink do you think Berleen orders?
What the F*%k is this question really about?? Berleen what kinda bars do you go too? Why is a priest, rabbi, & minister in a bar? Why does your drink depend on whose in the bar? Why is the duck 10 ft and not 9 or 11 ft?
12. There is a knock on your door. It can be anyone in the world. Who would you want it to be?
13. What would be the worst entertainment or sporting that you could be forced to watch?
Bowling.... (bumper bowling i'm down!.. regular bowling... now that's cause for a tooth drilling)