• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Tuesday, June 8, 2010

    Special Exposure WW Bay Area Fun and Autspot Families Unite!


    5 Minutes for Special Needs

    So I went to the Bay Area with the kids... which was awesome because I lived there for 10yrs... and I miss it soooo much!! We went to San Francisco, Alameda, San Jose (Autism Walk, where we met with an Autspot family for the 1st time and walked with Team Jesse), Pleasant Hill, and Oakland... and we Rocked it!!


    18 comments:

    Oka said...

    Looks like a wonderful trip with lots of purposes :D

    Lothiriel said...

    I was just there about a week and half ago!!! I love the Bay Area!!

    Alison said...

    Sounds great! Even I have visited San Francisco - I'd LOVE to go there again one day.

    rickismom said...

    My son loves San Francisco, but I have never been.... Anyway, looks like you had a good time!

    jeni-lis said...

    This is so awesome It was a pleasure meeting your family as well.A million thanks for supporting Team Jesse!!I can't wait to meet up again,i would be more than hnored to help promote all that u are and do for your son as well as AUTSPOT!!!Big hugs to your entire family!!!

    Renee said...

    Great pictures! It looks like you had an awesome time, & all for a great cause.

    Liz Mays said...

    Glad you had such a great time!

    brandi said...

    ~thanks for sharing your trip with us...i have always wanted to go to san fransico...one day! i am happy you all had a wonderful time...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    Anonymous said...

    Looks and sounds fab :0)

    annies home said...

    we participate in our local autism walk as well looks like yours was lots of fun

    Elizabeth Channel said...

    How fun! So glad you got to go and meet new friends!

    Rose said...

    looks like a fun time. rose

    Help! Mama Remote... said...

    FUN is an understatement! Looks like you all had a great time.

    VMI said...

    Great fun and photos!

    Monkey Man said...

    Great photos. Looks like a wonderful time.

    Michelle said...

    looks like everyone had a great time!

    Anonymous said...

    Looks like fun but next time, please let me know when you're going to the Bay Area. I would have loved to meet you too, :)

    Kmama said...

    Looks like you had a GREAT trip!!

     

    .