• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Wednesday, January 13, 2010

    Wordful Wednesdays



    Seven Clown Circus hosts Wordful Wednesdays




    We found an Apartment 3 blocks from the Beach! 
    Yea! No more Manager with Duct Tape!!



    7 comments:

    sheila said...

    NICE! I'd LOVE to be near a beach right now!

    Liz Mays said...

    Fantastic!!! You're going to enjoy it so much!

    Susan Holt Simpson said...

    Oh, to be able to walk to the beach today!

    Mass Hole Mommy said...

    Nice.....how jealous am I? I am only a 20 minute drive from the beach, and I do consider myself lucky because I know there are people that never even see a beach, but man, that would be so awesome to live THAT close!

    supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

    yahhh for you ! everyone's waiting for you to come online and choose yer survivor!

    Meeko Fabulous said...

    Hurray! :) I would love to live near the beach.

    Nancy C said...

    Fantastic! Take advantage of it!

     

    .