• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Tuesday, January 19, 2010

    I know....

    I know I am suppose to be packing, but I have to take a quick moment to show you this beautiful artist please visit 20 to Life... Original Painting giveaway from Krishala Burchill Collection


    7 comments:

    Meeko Fabulous said...

    I hope you're ok! I heard about the tornado warnings in your area. Be safe!

    Joe @ 20 to Life said...

    Hi thanks for stopping by my blog - its not actually MY art, but a giveaway, so if you're interested you can enter it, and since no one has entered, you have a suberb chance of winning!
    Joe

    Adoption of Jane said...

    cool Joe... i think i put her name and collection in the link.. i'll check.

    Ebony said...

    Thanks for sharing, Jane. I'll check it out. :)

    Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

    Ooohh! Thanks for sharing!

    Unknown said...

    hey thanks for stopping by my blog! i kow exactly where the LBC is i was born in raised in orange county santa ana to be exactim sure you know where that is.

    Kimberly said...

    You are in my prayers!

     

    .