• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Monday, January 25, 2010

    Dealbreakers




    Man Dealbreakers



     1. High Waisted Pants



     2. If you excuse Kanye or Chris Brown's actions
    (are they even allowed in the same room?)



     3. If you have any type of Drama!



    4. If you carry a Man-Purse
    (sorry Supah, it just ain't right) 



    5. If you Drink and Drive and are a Racist

    6. If you like Pat Robertson



    7. If you don't know how to listen



     8. If you don't respect my once a month Mood Swings
    (c'mon now 98% of the time I'm a fun chick!)


    9. If your Prettier Than me
    (Antonio Banderas: you are usually just sexy, 
    but sometimes your down right beautiful)



    10. If you lick your lips 100x a day like L.L. Cool J
    (Its not sexy to me, 
    all i can think of is the smell of dry spit)


    What is Sexy L.L. Cool J. is when you do this....


    Those Lips look Delish!!!




    19 comments:

    Shell said...

    Your Bee-otch one was so funny!

    Miss. C said...

    What an awesome list, I was laughing and nodding my head in agreement all the way to the end!!!

    Amy said...

    This was funny to read. I loved it..

    Have a great Monday.

    supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

    AW MESS

    step away from my mchey hey

    and ladies love cool jams yo!

    ll heard you talking bout his spit smell

    ALL TIME FAVORITE.. I WAS IN 7TH GRADE

    When I'm alone in my room sometimes I stare at the wall
    and in the back of my mind I hear my conscience call
    Telling me I need a girl who's as sweet as a dove
    for the first time in my life, I see I need love


    xoxo
    supah

    and the drama one.. YAH. I HEAR YA.

    Lori said...

    Those were awesome! I am thinking I would not be able to go out with a guy carrying a man-bag either. That would just be weird!

    Oka said...

    Ewww @ the dry spit. These were good.

    Ali said...

    I dated a guy once that had a man, bag so nice for me, never had to take my purse anywhere!

    Kimi said...

    Kayne and Chris together? Seriously there ought to be a law against that.

    Aunt Juicebox said...

    HA! Love the male prostitute one. ROFL

    mintifresh said...

    I think Kayne needs a kick in the crotch!

    Official follower now! :) You funny!

    Catnap said...

    Oohhhh LL, how i loved thee

    Brandi said...

    OMW ~ laughing! ;) Great post.

    Evonne said...

    Those were great! I hate the smell of spit!

    Kmama said...

    Stopping by from Supahs...

    OMG, is that me in the first pic of those pants? I just posted on Saturday how I have no waist and dress pants go up to my boobs!!

    Nancy C said...

    Yeah, Mel Gibson is the whole package, if you like packages of shit.

    Liz Mays said...

    Oh the smell of dry spit just made me ill!!!! I'm right in agreement with you here!

    BTTW said...

    Number 5: Don't forget when you leave your wife and kids for a hot young chick while pretending to be RELIGIOUS. Ewwww..

    Corrie Howe said...

    I'm loving the last picture. Who am I kidding, I loved the first picture too.

    sheila said...

    Oh, pleasssse tell me that IS NOT Matthew McConaughey carrying a man purse.

     

    .