• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Friday, January 8, 2010

    FF: Grey Hairs and Duct Tape


    The baby spent most of the week sick and sleeping.

    But, I still had to Apt Hunt because......

     
     
     My Landlord Slum-Lord fixes everything with Duct Tape.
    I have to admit I laughed at his lazyness,
    all the while calling *Possible New* Land lord
    to see if we were still on for Saturday's walk through!

     

    The Terror managed to make it to a couple days of
    School. Of course,  the Terroress,  Jayla
    scolded him, for walking to slow..
    she's his frustrated wife and a horrible nagger!

    *******

     Iz got Attitude because Tafari was harrassing him during
    his puter time... so what did Mum do? I took pics of course!



    All in all it was A week full of New Gray Hairs!

     

    Another Lovely week shared with Friday Fragments...
    Please click below to join in on the fun!

    Mommy's Idea












    16 comments:

    Dumb Mom said...

    Ah...the duct tape remedy. Hubby seems to be afflicted with the same disease. He has recently made a new discovery that you may want to share with your slum, I mean landlord. It's called gorilla tape and it works marvelously in areas that MUST be held together, like staircases and car tires and what not. You know, things that, should they fall apart, could violently lead to your untimely death.

    4 Lettre Words said...

    I take pics of harassing incidents, too!

    Hope the apartment hunt goes well.

    supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

    you should duct tape him....

    or use the duct tape to rid yourself of the gray.. lol

    xoxox
    supah

    April said...

    I have to laugh at the duct tape, too, but glad you're looking for something new.

    Happy FF

    Anonymous said...

    I love the way you describe your life...it makes me smile!

    Good luck finding a new place!

    Eternal Lizdom said...

    Ah, duct tape! My brothers swear by it- claim it fixes anything. Another friend uses it to treat warts. But for all fixes to property that you are responsible for- not good enough!

    Nice to meet you, by the way!!

    Liz Mays said...

    I know about those gray hairs. I sure do! Your baby sleeping with that little mouth and cheeks is adorable!!!

    Aunt Juicebox said...

    That makes me so irritated to see that. My husband comes from a family of duct tapers. And if they can't fix it by taping it or something, they adjust their lives to work around whatever is broken rather than replacing it or getting it professionally repaired. I hate that mentality. I have to say, I think I've almost beaten it out of him after 12 years. Finally. ;)

    Savvy-Motherhood said...

    i'm a fan of duct tape, you know! but dang... for real... i'd wanna get the heck out of there too.

    Stacy Uncorked said...

    I think duct tape to fix everything is a 'guy' thing...or like you said, lazy. ;) Fingers crossed that the walk through on the new place goes well!

    LOVED all the pictures - hope the baby is feeling better soon!

    Claudya Martinez said...

    I'll admit that I like duct tape, but that's ridiculous!

    MrsBlogAlot said...

    I got a place for that duct tape remedy but he's not gonna like it !

    Adoption of Jane said...

    LMAO Mrsblogalot!

    mub said...

    I'm a big fan of duct tape, but on stairs?! YIKES!

    Gutsy Living said...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I laughed at duct tape to fix the steps, and yes, gray hair is coming. I have to take care of mine.

    Mrs4444 said...

    I trust that your little one is well now and that his older brother isn't too annoyed. They'll be good friends one day, right? :) I hope the interview went well; good luck with the apartment hunting.

    I look forward to reading more of your story...

     

    .