• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Saturday, November 27, 2010

    Thanksgiving weekend in California



    Unknown Mami


    Breaking News!!!
    Dozens & Dozens of Crayola Box Cousins 
    has expanded yet again!
    My Cousin, George is at Pepperdine now!
    We picked him up in Malibu
    and brought him to his U.S. Home...
    Here are the Pics and
    Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!!!

    Kakuru George Bamuturaki
    You Rock!!!!!
    (my cousin is here, my cousin is here!!!)
    Mom and us Girls... she adopted us and taught us
    that every family member is equally important,
    Adopted, Bloodline, and Extended!!!
     She taught us that we are all equally important
    in each others life, and the more family....
     the better.
    This Lady Rocks!!!!!!
    (can she get a standing ovation?)
    My cuzn Dez, Jader,
    George, and my lil' sis Rebecca
    Cousins!
    He took my place. I had to sleep outside.
    Tafari bonds (Aut moms know, thats huge!)
    Who needs School?
    Note to Pepperdine...
    we are keeping him!
    (left to right.. cousin Dez-My Monday Muse,
    Me, my son Chandler-The Scholar,  
    his friend Travis-sweet kid-loved him!,

    WE LOVE YOU GEORGE!!

    Visit Unknown Mami for more Sundays in My City

    13 comments:

    Jenny said...

    What beautiful pictures! I especially love two--the one of you, your mom, and sister and the one of your son and cousin. Glad you had a great day.

    LL Cool Joe said...

    What fantastic photos and what a fantastic happy family!

    Renee said...

    Looks like such a fun day! I hope George loves the US!! I'm sure he'll be fantastic at school!

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    Congratulations to George. What a beautiful family you have. Looks like it was a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    Wendal said...

    Hey he made it in time for Thanksgiving. Looks like he enjoyed his first, as you all did from the pics. Happy Thanksgiving (belated) !

    Cap'n Salty said...

    Awesome pics! I'm so delighted that you got to spend time with family. And how awesome is it that Lil T bonded!!!!!

    Unknown said...

    Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving hun and GOOOO cousin..
    I love the crayola colors in your family.. Isn't that what the family of God is? A myriad of the beautiful colors He made us to be united

    Tara R. said...

    Such a wonderful way to celebrate Thanksgiving. Congrats to your cousin and good luck to him at Pepperdine.

    Anonymous said...

    "Happy together..." :)

    Claudya Martinez said...

    All your family posts put huge smiles on my face. The warmth, joy, and love just emanates from the pictures. Your sense of family is beautiful and contagious.

    Betsy Henry said...

    What an incredible family! Your mother is getting a standing ovation from me!

    Joanna Jenkins said...

    So many beautiful and happy faces! Your pics made me smile too! Glad it was a great get-to-gether.
    Happy SIMC, jj

    Erin said...

    Looks like some amazing family time!! Even if it has been a little on the cooler side here in CA!

     

    .