• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Monday, November 22, 2010

    Under the Bus

    Wow didn't see that coming. Just over here trying to peel myself out from under the Bus. I am glad my parents raised me to see the whole picture. I am staying off FB, Twitter, and Blogs for a few days. Its the only way I can reflect and not react inappropriately. I am floored what some people will do and say and throw away just for a small piece of the popularity pie. Autism is not a clique, Ive dealt with those in High School. That is how I have figured the truth out so easily. You cant create Drama then say you don't want to deal with drama.... and that is all I will say on and offline. Because anyone that has followed my Blog, my Social Networking, and is an actual part of my community where I live know that I am here for the Kids and Families first and foremost. that is why I do what I do. With me there is no hidden agenda. The End.  

    13 comments:

    Unknown said...

    OOOH girl do I need to get on my pulpit and start up the fire again?? I will ya know! Who do I gotta cut??

    BNM said...

    awww hun i dont know whats going on but you better believe im here for you 100%

    Missy said...

    Someone's always gotta be starting something, don't they hun? I swear! If people would get their heads out their asses and live our lives, and our children's lives for just ONE full day, I can bet their tune would change.

    Let us know if you need a "blogging team" to help spread the word about Autism and other developmental/mental disorders NOT being something conjured in the mind of the afflicted or used as a ploy to gain sympathy or brownie points.

    You know we would have Blogger FLOODED!

    See? You already got me started! lol

    Mama Wheaton said...

    I'm sorry that someone has let you down or hurt you. Keep doing what you do, you help so many.

    Evonne said...

    Sadly, some people never leave that clique mentality. I'm sorry your going through some stuff. Hugs!

    Kmama said...

    I'm not sure what is going on, but lots of ((HUGS)) to you and you keep on doing what you're doing, because you know where your heart is!

    LL Cool Joe said...

    Ouch looks like someone has let you down?

    I never go near Facebook or Twitter for just this reason.

    Hope you are ok.xx

    Liz Mays said...

    I'm not sure what happened, but I am sorry if you've been hurt in any way!!!

    Cap'n Salty said...

    I'm not sure what is going on, but if someone is messin with you, they need to seriously rethink themselves.

    Rose said...

    sorry that someone has said something that hurts and causes frustration and anger. we can't always see the same path. you are doing out of your heart. people who say things that aren't right , you don't need rose

    Autism Mom Rising said...

    Ick. I'm sorry to hear someone sucked you into their drama deal. Wise girl to tune out a bit and keep perspective. See ya when you get back. Hugs.

    Heather said...

    I know they say "save the drama for your mama" and all that. I say people just need to throw the damn drama out! Good for you for being the bigger woman and shutting down for a bit. Hope it all gets better.

    Anonymous said...

    Don't know what's going on but I'm sure you can handle it. Let me know if you need back up, ;)

     

    .