• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, November 21, 2010

    steeeeeeeeeeerike!



    Unknown Mami

    Autism Avengers








































    Grandpa & Tafari are both Exhausted!

    Visit Unknown Mami for more Sundays in My City

    11 comments:

    LL Cool Joe said...

    Love the photos! I'm not sure you got my email I sent you. My email is llcooljoe61@yahoo.co.uk

    Angela said...

    Great photos..looks like a blast.

    Claudya Martinez said...

    Those are the coolest bowlers I have EVER seen.

    Cap'n Salty said...

    Awesome pics! I am so jealous, it looks like it was tons of fun!

    Tara R. said...

    How fun! Looks like everyone was having a fabulous time.

    BNM said...

    awesome pics :)
    gah its been tooo long since we went bowling!

    Joanna Jenkins said...

    I am loving this post. It made my day. What a happy group, having an obviously great time! YEAH!
    Happy SIMC, jj

    Mama Wheaton said...

    It's so great to see such special kids so happy and peaceful.

    a49erfangirl said...

    Love the pictures. Looks like you all had a blast.

    Rose said...

    love the photos. i enjoy watching children playing games or whatever. the bowling lokks fun. thanks for your comment on my post re change. rose

    Liz Mays said...

    What a fun event and I love the photo with Grandpa at the end!

     

    .