• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Tuesday, November 9, 2010

    Special Exposure Wednesday Back to School Picnic

    5 Minutes for Special Needs
    AUTISM IN LONG BEACH ROCKS!!!! 
     

    11 comments:

    Smithsholidayroad said...

    Lovely to find your blog and follow along on your journey.
    Cheers
    Bron

    rickismom said...

    Nice blog!

    Alison said...

    I love getting together with 'kindred spirits'.

    Design It Chic said...

    Nice blog! I am now following you thanks to Follow Me Back Tuesday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Today is the first day of our Show Yo' Flow Campaign, so stop by to see the interview with Tiffany and maybe snag one of the awesome prizes she has for our readers! Happy Wednesday!

    Kmama said...

    What a great looking group of people!

    The Henrys said...

    Isn't it wonderful to be part of a group of people who just understand?!?!

    Autism Mom Rising said...

    Looks like a great community event.

    mamikaze said...

    The bond of common experience is so great! I'm glad you have a group like this.

    Liz Mays said...

    So nice to be surrounded with great support!

    Johnna said...

    Very cool. We need each other so much!

    LL Cool Joe said...

    I love the photo!

     

    .