• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Thursday, February 25, 2010

    Thirsty Thursdays

    Hair Bows & Guitar Picks has started Thirsty Thursdays!

    My Kids Love...


    FIZZY RASPBERRY

    1x Can of lemonade
    2x Hand fulls of frozen raspberries
    2x Tall glasses

    1. Crush the raspberries with a fork or mini food processor.
    2. Divide the raspberries between the tall glasses
    3. Pour half a can of lemonade into your glasses
    4. Stir the lemonade and raspberries in both glasses.
    5. DRINK!!!!

    (Add Club Soda for Xtra Fizz)

    15 comments:

    Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

    I bet my kids would love that...I will try it this weekend :)

    Thank you - you Rock!

    Amy said...

    That does sound yummy.. Thanks for sharing. I really love the new look of your blog.. Do you have a new button too? Tomorrow if Family Friday's if you want to join in again.

    Unknown said...

    Sounds yummy!

    And thanks for your comments on Life, Music and Laughter. I appreciate it.

    Shell said...

    That sounds really good!

    I'm going to try to think of something for next week.

    Shana Putnam said...

    Yummy!!

    Ducky said...

    That sounds great! I bet it would be super yummy with the mint infused ice cubes I make :O)

    Oka said...

    YUM, I bet it tastes great with strawberry too

    Meeko Fabulous said...

    That sounds yummy! :)

    QueenBee said...

    Can you just go ahead and send me some through the computer. I can taste it now.

    Unknown said...

    That sounds super yummy. i'll have to try that this summer when we have fresh rasperries in our backyard. reg & yellow :)

    Amy said...

    Thanks for adding my button you did not have to do that...

    Danielle said...

    Loving your new look girl.

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    That was fun and the drink sounds awesome. Two of my favorite things.

    Ebony said...

    i love fruit drinks! will try this. :)

    Corrie Howe said...

    Sounds very refreshing. And the picture of the raspberries just made me drool on my computer.

     

    .