• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Friday, February 26, 2010

    Family Fridays African's on A Mission!


    Family Fridays

     

    My Cousin Agnes 
    Takes over Chinatown!


     

    My Niece Nikki
    Sit-down Skater!



    My Lil' Sis Becky
    Becky+Vehicle=Get Off The Road...
    (Seriously)

     

    Judith and My Cousin Paddy


    My Cousin Pius
    Goin' Places!!

     
    Friday Follow
     

    15 comments:

    Amy said...

    Oh what a fun time your family has.. Thanks for playing along this week. Have a great weekend.

    Lori said...

    Great pics! "Our" family has the most fun ever!

    william manson said...

    hi there, fantastic pics again for this week, what a happy fun family xx

    QueenBee said...

    Looks like much fun. Only one problem though...I wasn't there. :-)

    blessingsonsavings said...

    Happy Friday Follow! I am a new follower! :)

    http://blessingsonsavings.blogspot.com/

    Christy said...

    haha, wonderful family pictures! looks like tons of fun! Happy Friday from a new follower!

    Campos Family said...

    Following through Friday Follow. Your blog looks hilarious so far and I'm excited to read more! Have a great weekend and stop by and visit! :)

    http://lifebeneathapizzabox.blogspot.com/

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    I love seeing all the pictures. I think I could sit down to skateboard. (Well it would have to be wider) I would have to scan so many photos to join in on this.
    My children won't let me post them!

    Nancy C said...

    I love that look on Judith's face. She's gorgeous. What a great family!

    Danielle said...

    Looks like your family knows how to have fun! Great pics!

    Kmama said...

    I love your new design. So cute.

    Those are great pictures. LOL at "get off the road"!!

    jingle said...

    It looks like u have so much family love an fun!
    Cherish and love,
    Happy Family Fridays.

    Corrie Howe said...

    Let me know when she's on the road and I'll stay off. I love all the family photos, looks like everyone is having fun.

    Smellyann said...

    Cousin Paddy is CUTE!!!

    Amanda Tempel said...

    Hey There!
    I'm a new follower from Friday Follow!
    I hope you'll come by my blog too.
    And please feel free to check out one of my great giveaways; My newest one is for a $50 Walmart giftcard. Or you can check up on my life with my pet rats and more under my Look at Life tab :)!

    -Amanda T
    http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com

    I'll be back to visit periodically :)!

     

    .