• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Friday, February 19, 2010

    Eating Good in California


    THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY
    OR A PRIZE THING!
    THIS IS STRAIGHT UP RECESSION HELP!
    FOR ALL CALIFORNIA CITIZENS...
    RICH, MIDDLE CLASS, POOR, HOMELESS,
    SINGLE, FAMILY, GAY, STRAIGHT, 
    CROOKED, SIDEWAYS, 
    CHRISTIAN, CATHOLIC, MUSLIM,
    BUDDAH, MORMAN, 
    BLACK, WHITE,
    PURPLE & GREEN
    & ANY FOLKS SCREWED 
    BY THE RECESSION THAT NEEDS A BREAK!!!!

    Please pass this on to Family and Friends, its for everyone, Single People, all Families,  as well as Families on The Spectrum, your income is not important: California Families $30 dollars worth of Groceries that will last you 30 Days: 
    Feed Your Whole Family! 

    You may have to hit expand on the 
    Mile Search if its not directly in your area.

    All Single Persons and Families... 
    this is a great deal, you can purchase 
    and pick up once a month.. 
    (families on the Spectrum, 
    regardless of what your kid eats 
    this is for the rest of the family too)
    The food bundles change monthly.. 
    This month I purchased the meat pack (cause meat costs alot!) Next week I will be picking up: 3lbs. Whole Chicken, 2 1/2 pounds Sliced Chicken Breasts, 2lbs. Ground Beef, 1 1/2 pounds Chicken Fajita Meat, 1.25 lbs. Chicken Breast Tenders, 1 pound Ground Turkey, and 1 pound Bacon... I wanna reiterate I got the Meat Package because Meat is the most expensive and I can always buy the fixins for the sides. I really hope you Cali people take advantage of this... Lemme know how it works for ya!! 

     Please visit The Treasure Box

    3 comments:

    Shana Putnam said...

    We have a thing like that called Angel Food Ministries so you might want to share that with your readers also. I am in georgia and I know they are in other states. No income requirements and many different packages.

    Shell said...

    We have Angel Food in NC and PA.

    Oh, the freaking drama when I told people about it- so many comment about how that's taking food from people who need it. Dumbasses- it's for EVERYONE and there isn't a limited quantity of it- they get as many as are ordered.

    You just reminded me that I need to check to see when I can order mine!

    Meeko Fabulous said...

    That is awesome! I'm going to spread the news to my friends! :)

     

    .