• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Thursday, February 11, 2010

    Thank You Very Much Terror!





    The Daily Dribbles

    Please join The Daily Dribbles to give your Sarcastic Shout Out!

    --- To The Terror, after a long week of moving and finally having a brand spanking new Apartment, so nice to wake up to your Feces spread all over my T.V. and new DVR.... i just wanted to say.... 
    "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"


    17 comments:

    Danielle said...

    oh my. thats horrid. Atleast you have a new apartment though! Congrats on that! Come enter my giveaway!

    Meeko Fabulous said...

    Oh no! Poor you. :(

    Michelle Pixie said...

    Oh Yikes! Sounds like its been a challanging week to say the least!!

    Anonymous said...

    Where are the rest?
    Jane, I was looking for more.
    I don't know if I want to know what The Terror is.

    Thanks,
    Greg

    I didn't do it this week and I'm using my computer problems as the excuse. That's me story and I'm sticking to it.

    Jane said...

    NO WAY!!! Ewwww, what a little turd....literally! Glad to see you back tho...

    Leiah said...

    Um...I'm speechless. Doesn't happen often but when it does, it does. It's got to get better. No one deserves to have 2 crappy days in a row. (Sorry - couldn't resist!)

    Brandi said...

    Whoa! Sorry. I don't think feces on anything would be a nice surprise.

    Corrie Howe said...

    Oh my! Well, now I know why you haven't been around for awhile.

    Kmama said...

    Oh.my.goodness. I'm so sorry you had to wake up to that mess!!

    I hope you are all settled in now.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Margaret said...

    Congrats on the new apartment. I would have killed them for doing that.

    BNM said...

    Oh my! thats horrible!! Hope tomorrow goes a little better

    It Feels Like Chaos said...

    Oh no!! Definitely not a happy surprise first thing in the morning!

    Ducky said...

    Well now - that totally tops my lovey dumping a 15 pound bag of dog food in the middle of our living room floor. Don't know how the hell she got it there and up ended but she did :O)

    Lothiriel said...

    oh!...pop on the TV...no no no!!

    Lisa said...

    You have turn negative into positive! Congratulations. And congratulations on your new apartment.

    Edda Soffía said...

    Happy Friday Follow! I am a new follower :o) I look forward to reading more of your blog!

    supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

    OH SHIT

    no pun

    * bwaa hah aha !

    you sweet thing

    hang in there momma !!

    xoxo
    supah

     

    .