• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Friday, February 12, 2010

    Friday Confessional



     

    1. I can't stand Valentines Day!

    2. I can't stand the day is "prove that you love me" 

    3. I can't stand V.D. Braggarts 
    (VD is a disease for a reason ya know)

    4. I can't stand fufu stuff... lace, hearts, cards,etc.

    5. I can't stand not having anyone on this day 
    (all other days are okay though, i love being Single)



    6. I am really annoyed with my son's Junior High School

    7. I am really annoyed that they took the Paddle out of the Principals Office

    8. I am really annoyed that the school calls me about simple stuff that they should be able to handle

    9. I am really annoyed that if a child acts up in School it "Must be the Parents fault"...so if they act up at home, can I "Blame the school"?

    10. I confess that I believe all classes should be handled as well as my youngest son's Autism Class. 



    11. I confess I may need a Time-Out

    12. I confess I love Greek Food more than Sex
    (yes, if given the choice, the only "F" i want is Falafel)

    13. I confess I may complain but I am very Happy with my Life

    14. I confess at times I need to be a better parent

    15. I confess I am a work in progress and do not look back with regrets

     Glamazon Friday Confessional

    10 comments:

    BNM said...

    Good confessions!!! I hope Vday goes by quickly for you!

    Shell said...

    I had more to say about your confessions, but I saw "Greek food" and all I can think about now is where I can get some good spanakopita. Quite possibly my fav thing ever.

    Lori said...

    I love your Greek food confession! That was awesome!

    You rock!!!

    You don't need no stinkin' valentine when you have ALL of your bloggy peeps! We love ya just the way you are!!

    Meeko Fabulous said...

    I think schools should still be able to paddle kids. But you know some parent would freakin' complain. I think there should be a waiver form parents have to sign if they don't want their kid paddled. LoL

    Margaret said...

    I agree with you. V-day totally sucks!

    Evonne said...

    I love your confessions!

    Melissa said...

    hahaha Falafel-love it! I'm with you, V-day sucks :)

    Thanks for playing!

    Corrie Howe said...

    Did you listen to a phone message awhile back from a school in Australia for parents who don't want the school to actually give them consequences for bad behavior? It was a blast.

    Miss. C said...

    I love your list!!! It has been a rough year with the middle school for us as well!!! I agree, bring back the paddle!!!!

    I spent many years single and I wish I didn't have to do this dumb holiday with the hubby because if I didn't, I would have spent the weekend with the kids at the indoorwater park! That would be my perfect Vday, not a romantic dinner.

    sheila said...

    Valentine's Day is a non day for us too, lol. Usually I'll pick up a red wrapped heart for the kids and my husband and I normally exchange a candy bar, lol....which I BUY for both of us! ha ha ha!

    Either that, or (like this year) he'll get me something that's a combo VD and anniversary gift - they are close in days) this way he kills w birds with one stone ha ha ha.

    But VD and Sweetest Day are usually not big deals at our house either.

     

    .