• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Monday, February 22, 2010

    Monday Mayhem Write That Headline!



    Join Monday Mayhem  to Re-Write your Headlines!

    Israeli cult leader charged with enslavement, rape

    My 7 word Headline:

    Taking Phrase "Baby Daddy" To Another Level

    Greek PM slams European Union amid crisis

     My 7 Word Headline:

    Ho Gave me Pleasure I announced Measures

     

    Officials: Don't sweat the warm weather

    My 6 Word Headline:

    See Why Black Folk Dont Ski?


    Carnie Wilson: I need help


    Your 5 word Headline: 

    Gastric Bypass Doesn't Cure Stupidity




    Teen suspected of approaching Olympics air space in stolen plane
     

     

    Your 10 Word Headline:


     Olympics, Stolen Plane... 
    No Terrorist Charge...Nice to be White.


     
    Has John Mayer been scared Tweetless?
     

     
     


    My 6 word Headline:
     
    Sexual Napalm, wish you'd blown up


    Plans unveiled for world's largest yacht 

     

    Your 6 word Headline:
    Touring Poor Countries With No Shame





    8 comments:

    Lori said...

    LMAO...John Mayer just needed to shut up and play his guitar. Running his mouth has made him look like a racist and an idiot. Oh wait..those describe the same kind of people!

    Anonymous said...

    I love the last headline and the John Mayer one is perfect. Well done on all of them my friend.

    Ducky said...

    I like living under my rock then I don't have to be disgusted at all the crap that makes in into the headlines.

    Lady with Rose Colored Glasses? Your table is ready....

    I am Harriet said...

    "Gastric Bypass Doesn't Cure Stupidity"- good one!

    Thanks for playing.

    Lisa said...

    I haven't heard half these headlines til I got to your blog...that's a miracle since my hubby has news on almost 24-7.
    That yacht looks all James Bondish.

    Unknown said...

    LOL, I like the "why blackfolks don't ski" wooo nice healdines yo.

    Miss. C said...

    I need to get my best friend Michalene to ski now, we are breaking the sterotypes with her. lol! I got her to swim with stingrays in the Caribbean a few years ago when she traveled with my family..she said, "Have you ever heard of a black person getting attacked by sharks? No, because we stay our black ass out of the water!" BUT she did it and we have pictures to prove it, I think that you just gave me a new challenge for my almost 70 year old friend!!!

    prashant said...

    Well done on all of them my friend.

    Work From Home

     

    .