• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Friday, February 19, 2010

    Photobooth Saturday Ghetto Azz Eyebrows


    I don't have Eyebrows to Tweeze 
    why did I let the Salon Lady talk me into something 
    I know I didn't need... 
    So my dumbass was like...

    um okay..
    lemme give you my milk money
    to make me look worse!

    And then she said...
    "U no Wori I paynt dim on"...
    WTF???!!!!
    Bee-otch I had them on!! 
    I am paying you to cause pain and re-apply???
    Six Month Later I still have
    1/2 an Eyebrow...
    This is some Ghetto Azz Bullshyt!!


    12 comments:

    Beth in NC said...

    Lovely. So she removed your eyebrows and wanted to draw them back on?

    Shell said...

    That sounds painful!

    Stacie said...

    OUCH that just sounds like it hurts!

    Lisa said...

    I have seen people in walmart (of course) with painted eyebrows and they look like they just got the surprise of their life.
    (Visualize that one,it's actually kinda funny)
    On the other hand I have this friend who has very little eyebrow and paints hers on...it amazes me how good they look and how they always look the same.
    Me? I have plucked mine so much over the years they are little bitty lines....hate them!

    Lothiriel said...

    dang...
    I did that to myself, and do not look even half as good as you!

    Amy said...

    Oh know what did she want to take so much off. That is just crazy.. I hope more and more hair grows back. Glad you got your award..

    Oka said...

    I can't imagine, mine are slowly disappearing on their own. I think I'd go back and say a few choices words...

    Kmama said...

    OMG. I'm sorry. I know i should not be laughing, but I am. LOL

    And, looking at the pics above of the lambs?? So freaking cute!!

    Carol said...

    I don't know you but you made me LAUGH. I guess eyebrows are over rated. Or at least that's what I'll tell you since you don't have any.

    Claudya Martinez said...

    I know it's not funny, but the way you wrote it is cracking me up!

    QueenBee said...

    Forgive me for the laughter but yo tail is stoooopid. Oh not stupid, but off the dog gone chain hilarious.

    prashant said...

    That sounds painful!

    Work From Home

     

    .