• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, November 15, 2009

    Why I started My Blog


    Facebook has been pissing me off lately.  Definitely a love/hate relationship.  I guess I am just bored with it now.  The gaming side of it is annoying me. I have been playing MW for almost a year and have met a lot of interesting people.  But the games are no longer fun.  Which I guess is a good thing because I was in full on addiction mode.  Is there such thing as a Facebook Tweeker? Because I was seriously FaceCracked out!  I have insomnia.  I would find myself waking up at 3am and jumping online to play Mafia Wars.  It got so bad that when I would be in public I swore I'd see a MW buddy in the crowd! I know scary right?!  Even Scarier I think I hold the Record in Account Deletions.  Even Facebook tried to get rid of me! That should have been an indication that I needed help.  But noooo I would just make a new account.... again and again! And Again!!! But each time it was a little less fun.  Don't get me wrong my FaceCrack friends make me laugh so hard I cry! But then would come the 1 comment Smart Ass.  You know that person.  The person that thinks everyone wants to know their opinion....  The person that takes a joke Personally... The person whom thinks your page is their own... UGH! Annoying.  So enough with Mafia Wars... what about Sorority Life.  OMG! I actually bought glam! Whipped out the Credit Card and was buying gear for my Virtual Bitch!! WTH?! I am sitting in front of my puter in Sweats and buying this virtual bitch fly ass shit!! After a day of playing and pissed because I didnt have enough points for the Wedge Flip Flops, I decided to turn off my puter and read a book! Thank god I still knew how to Read! So now I am done. Done making new gaming accounts done starting at level 1 for the umpteenth time! I really want to just delete my Jane (Gaming) account once and for all.  The only problem is I've met so many great people.  So I will wait until Facebook breaks up with me again and then I will be free of making that decision.

    So the Blog... well I have lots to say.  Which is probably why I kept getting deleted.  I've always wanted to Blog but it seemed a little Narcissistic to me.  And I am definitely not that.  I am actually quite the opposite.  I would give someone the shirt off my back without hesitation.  So I am blogging because I feel like it.  I am blogging because I like to write.  I am blogging because I think just about everything is funny.  I am blogging because I am phucking sick of Facebook.

    4 comments:

    -m- said...

    (w)right now...
    i am trying to:

    1. resist droopy eyelids
    2. decide what to cook at cafe world...
    under 1 hr dish to max XP cos i want another stove.. but i should nap... tho i don't want food to spoil so.. 2 hrs... 4 hrs.. 5 hrs.. why is there not a 3 hour dish?
    3. relishing your longer rant format

    i had a very private Lj about very private things. and then they moved their offices to moscow (seriously) and the next thing i know i have random russians asking to join my Lj account. um... i only Lj'd back and forth with -one- person. so how do all these russians even know i have a Lj and what it is about? ergh. so i stopped writing. and put it in FB notes. but then my friends couldn't find notes amid all my MW postings. i didn't even post statuses to avoid getting my account in pink again.

    before FB... i never thought of myself as a gamer. HA! ha indeed..... i had to delete my My Farm account cos i was getting gaming arm. i had to delete entire apps cos i was spending to much time on FB. and... who am i kidding.. those lesser apps were interfering with my primary apps !!

    book? books? i once knew of those such a thing....

    -m- said...

    um... i also used to know when to type too vs to ; )

    Jane said...

    BWAHAHAHA I noticed the huge amount of Russian Friend requests as well!!

    Anonymous said...

    Well as Godfather of {ALH}, I am so over it. LOL. I miss you and love the many people that I have encountered. However, I am Godfather SEMI RETIRED or just Creator and that has helped. I love my clan but I recall when I REFUSED to even join Face Book, as I am " not into social networking". My life motto is" I am not happy until you are not happy"! Well, I am just a social butterfly now LMAO.

     

    .