• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Saturday, November 14, 2009

    Awetizm Walk '09


    4 am are you serious?! Yes... I am an early riser.... but... that dosen't mean I want to get out of bed!!! I am way to old for this LMAO! But I love my babies! I look at my son Tafari like a gift from god. He's Awesome! I was a wreck! Don't get me wrong... I have my weeks, months, etc. of improvement.  Get myself together... get a job, handle life... but the road is rocky and I'm on Roller Skates!!! But my kids are mine and I love them and they bring me through it, each and every one of them! They are the big stoppers at the front of your old school skates that begin to disappear as they get older but still always seem to come through and stop you before you hit the wall!!!  We will get to that later....  Awetizm walk was Awesome! It was Tafari, my mom, and me and we had a blast!! Angels Stadium Field.... are you serious???!!!!! You have to be a Sports Fan to get that! I was like "The Fan" for real... walking around in AWE... I even wanted to sneak into the dugout with nobody there and strike a pose........ LMAO! Anyways... the kids were all so beautiful! The families were out in full effect! Tafari finally got out of his stroller and ran around.  Grandma had a great time catching him! She has a great bond with him... she always questions it, but i tell her he Parallel plays with her like nobody else!! So we got to meet the boyz of AUTSPOT! Greg and Dele were great!

    Well thats all for now I am tired from the mile (lol) walk!!! 1 luv! Jane (Elizabeth)

    3 comments:

    Princess said...

    Been through all your blog posts so far. You write so well. Will be back.

    Anonymous said...

    Hi love...just happened on ur blog...nice

    Anonymous said...

    Awww thanks Princess, thanks Anonymous!

     

    .