• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, November 22, 2009

    Sleep Apnea... Make sure you Shower First


    I am super worried about my daughter!!  She spent last night at a sleep clinic getting tested for Apnea. Okay so it sounds like no big deal sleeping peacefully for 8 hours. Well you don't know my daughter then! For one, she doesn't go to bed until 3 am or so... and they want her in bed by 10! Two they told her she could bring a DVD but only watch it for 45 minutes? WTF? Um do you know a movie that lasts 45 minutes? And the worst is she has a lot of anxiety.  I feel so bad for her.  I wasn't even allowed to go and sit in the waiting room. Are you serious? I am her friggin' Mother!! That pissed me off. And I am pretty sure they took her phone because she Texts in her sleep and I've heard nothing! So I guess we are both up tonight, because I sure couldn't sleep. Well at least I can check on her in ten minutes she should be done then and on her way back here...........

    Oh and they told her "Make sure you Shower First"... WTH? Who goes to the Doctor without showering!! LMFAO!

    1 comment:

    -m- said...

    you'd be surprised who doesn't shower before going to the doctor. remind me to send you a crazy note later on that. hope all the crap resulted in some insight.
    -m-

     

    .