• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Saturday, July 10, 2010

    Be Back Soon


    Will be back Monday. 
    I was so busy I didn't even let y'all know that
    Not Your Average Teen gave me a guest post
    and spotlighted me last Thursday: click here
    Attending several Autism Events this weekend. 
    Spent a lot of time with Lemonade 4 Autism!!
    Beyond busy but will visit blogs when I return!
    Weekend Warriors will resume Friday, July 16th.

    Thank you Not Your Average Teen...
    hope your holiday was ALL THAT!

    Not Your Average Teen

    1 comment:

    ♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

    Reason 23847923453 that I love you... you give me special shout outs! :) hehe

     

    .