• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Monday, July 19, 2010

    STBM Before I'm Broke and Locked Up!





    How can it be the months are whizzing by but the days seem so slow and long with the kiddos out of school?

    Iz: Mom can I have a few dollars to go to the Pike (downtown) with my friends?
    Me: Sure but you need to go to the store to get change
    Iz: Okay mom anything you want!!
    Me: What I want is my damn change back. All we have is this 20. And get the baby juice to please.

    Iz leaves to store with 4 friends, his usual crew, then comes back

    Iz: plops juice on table, thanks mom (gives me kiss then turns to leave)
    Me: Hold up Casanova turn back around and give me my change!
    Iz: Oh my bad here (hands me 7 dollars)
    Me: What the hell??? I gave you a 20, you got Fari's juice, you wanted a couple dollars, I'm not dumb I know that doesn't equal out to 7 dollars in Change.
    Iz: Well so and so didn't have bus money and...
    Me: Um I am not so and so's mom and I can't afford to pay everyone's bus money go get my money please.

    he gets my change and comes back

    Iz: Here's your change (hands me 2 dollars in quarters)
    Me: k, first off 2 dollars in quarters? what video games did you plan on spending my money on? Second of all that's only 9 dollars now, and juice is about 3 dollars... wheres the other 5 dollars... you said you only need a couple dollars.
    Iz: Dang mom what if I want to eat
    Me: Just take it and get out my face! What are you gonna do at the Pike anyways?
    Iz: Meet girls (leans in to hug me goodbye, i catch a whiff of his boyish b.o.) 
    Me: Dude you stink. What kind of girls you plan on meeting. I thought you took a shower?
    Iz: I did but I like this shirt so i just put it back on


    Ewww boys are so Nasty!

    Me: Go change your shirt your not going anywhere smelling like that
    Iz: Dang mom I don't have any FRESH (new, latest style) clothes
    Me: What the hell? I don't have any FRESH clothes. I don't know the last time I bought anything for myself. Besides you've had a rude attitude lately so I am not buying you anything but School Uniforms.
    Iz: Are you Serious? Thats so wrong (voice gets whiny) I cant have clothes unless I am good? (starts mumbling under his breath)
    Me: I suggest you leave now before you end up on punishment your borderline disrespecting me and it's not to hot for an ass kicking!


    Iz Leaves and Slams Gate

    I jump my fat ass up and run to the door to yank him back through it. He was already gone... he did some Spiderman scale the wall thing because I know I was quick. Hurry September before I make the Twelve O'clock News... This boy needs to go back to School!



    21 comments:

    Oka said...

    I put the two oldest in a bicycling camp a few weeks back. They suggested you send a few dollars a day, as they stopped at different ice cream places.

    I budgeted so they would have the money for four days. I didn't have small bills the first day, so I gave them a $20 to share and told I expected the change.

    I got less than $10 back, they had bought ice cream for a few boys who's parents didn't give them money. I was a bit ticked (as well as impressed that my boys cared). I made sue not to give them extra the next three days. You know those parents never had their boys pay back my boys.

    BNM said...

    LOL thankfully I have a few more years before I have to deal with this lol

    sorry hun.. hurry up school!

    Liz Mays said...

    That teenage sass I do not miss!!! I see why you want school!

    brandi said...

    ~why they like to be stinky...we will never know!! boys will be boys...are oldest is just brinnking on the teenage years and we are getting a l♥vely glimpse of attitude...uuuggghhh...i hope you make it! warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    Kmama said...

    September will come, right??

    LOL at him putting his shirt back on. Only boys.

    The SITS feature today is an autism mom. Thought you might want to check her out if you haven't already. (www.thesitsgirls.com)

    Anonymous said...

    My husband does the same thing with his shirts...think they ever outgrow it???

    Jules said...

    The entire dialogue is LOL to me. Love the math thing and give him "E" for effort on the quarters.

    So down, take a deep breath and then ask him how he did that "Spiderman Move." Next time you can set a trap.

    Unknown said...

    lmbo man they get wiry in the teen years.. sounds like my boy's kind of math lol..

    QueenBee said...

    I would have been standing right there when he came in with a blanket and a pillow cause the concrete would have been his bed. But I did have to laugh about you sendind him back to go and get the change.

    ♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

    Oh that is too funny! :D

    Sounds like my little brother!

    LL Cool Joe said...

    ha ha, cool!

    My kids are at home all the time now. We only have 7 and half weeks to go!

    Anonymous said...

    I want to offer some sympathy but I'm too busy LMBAO (that's laughing my brown a-- off, in case you're wondering).

    Meeko Fabulous said...

    Girl . . . There's a reason I don't have kids . . . They'd be calling Child Protective Services on me all the time!!! LoL!!!

    Ms. Understood said...

    LOL!!! He must have sensed you coming and went into hyperdrive. Good thing he got away. You can't blog from jail and we'd miss ya. Try to hold out til September.

    Anonymous said...

    Oh honey, I feel ya. I can't wait for them to go back. Their first day back is the day before my birthday. That will be a nice birthday!

    Maude Lynn said...

    It's so hot here that I'm breaking a sweat just thinking about ass kicking!

    Erin said...

    Ugh! That's what's been going on at our house. Only Colby has been screaming non-stop all day unless I hold him. I just found out his surgery date is going to be Aug 25th so that means he won't be able to go back to school the week before. That would be just my luck. Send him to school, get a cold and have to postpone the surgery that's taken a year to get set up.

    Mike said...

    I used to do that to my Mother! She always wondered why things were so much more expensive when I bought them instead of her!

    Rose said...

    i don't have any children at home. i would be happy if school started to get peace. i still remember those days,no changes.

    Anonymous said...

    Have [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com/insanity-workout-dvds.html]insanity[/URL][/B] been aspiring to possess a six-packed abs extended adequate or even the sexy and tempting system contour yet haven't got an inch [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com]p90x[/URL][/B] closer to this most coveted dream? Be troubled no much more simply because the most effective muscle creating exercise will help and facilitate you to materialize your personal fairytale ending- that a single day you'll wake up biding your sweet goodbyes for your hated waist line and body fats. Your entire body may have good effects once you have a good building muscle tissue physical exercise . On the other hand, [B]p90x fitness guide[/B] should be particular to combine and compliment the work out [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com]p90x workout[/URL][/B] with all the motivation as well as the desire to produce your build better. In existence, constructing muscle tissue with out physical exercise is absolutely not a wise and healthy concept. Despite how busy you are, [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com]p90x[/URL][/B] have to usually discover time to offer and give a break your self with worthwhile activities which will help you make your body fit and healthy.

    [URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com][IMG]http://www.beachbody.com/images/en_US/products/programs/insanity/ins_sell_lloyd_a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    Anonymous said...

    [B]does p90x really work[/B] One more extremely important simple fact [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com]p90[/URL][/B] you may have to don't overlook about The best way to Start Muscle Building and Fat Burning is [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com/insanity-workout-dvds.html]workout review[/URL][/B] you are going to have got to be sure [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com]p90x workout schedule[/URL][/B] you will locate some of the greatest workout programs, [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com]does p90x work[/URL][/B] due to the fact they will support you to create all of the muscle groups within your system. [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com]does p90x really work[/URL][/B] Be sure that you might seek out the support of professional trainer to create [B]p90x reviews[/B] [B]p90x nutrition guide[/B] occur.

    Initial, when [B]insanity fitness program[/B] start working to build the muscles, [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com]p90x workout schedule[/URL][/B] would like to be extremely careful not to over do. [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com]p90x sale[/URL][/B] cannot build the muscle while [U]p90x exercise program[/U] are lying within the back! What we mean by this is do not hurt yourself, because when [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com]p90[/URL][/B] are hurt you might not be capable to do [B]p90x cheap[/B] kind of weight lifting or physical exercise. Although [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com/insanity-workout-dvds.html]insanity[/URL][/B] ought to be working hard, [B]p90x reviews[/B] [B]p90x nutrition guide[/B] can't overdue it!

     

    .