1. We know how creative Berleen is with her terrific tee-shirts and such, so how about you? Do you draw anything or perhaps your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I am a wet cement tagger. I just can't help myself. Just this pic alone gives me goosebumps!!
2. Kimber doesn’t always leave her house. I wonder if she knows what is out her back door. What is out your back door?
I don't have a back door! Apt. living for me!
3. Do you prefer the beach, a pool or a lake? Why?
Exercise... the Beach. To swim NEVER!! Still scarred from....
4. What is something recently that happened to you that you are REALLY excited about?
5. I am fortunate that I come from a very close family. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? If not did you ever meet them?
They have passed but I was fortunate to spend most of my childhood with my Great Grandparents... this is me, my folks and Great Grandma Peterson...
6. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? Tell us about it.
My son's class field Trip. They joined a couple Special Needs classes and went to Pump it up. It's a huge place filled with kids jumpers. I spoke to the parents about The Autspot and our upcoming picnic. It was nerve wrecking... I can't stand public speaking.
7. Have you ever bungee jumped? Would you ever bungee jump?
Yes I did! I had a blast. I bungee jumped at 1992 Lollapalooza in the Bay Area. I don't know which is more exhilarating, Bungee Jumping or Bay Area Festivals! So actually bungee jumping at a Festival was Awesome!!
8. How strong emotionally do you think you are?
Personal Issues: Train Wreck
Autism Issues: Strong as a Bull!
9. Kimber and Berleen still have NEVER met, yet they are best friends. What is the first thing you notice about people when you meet them?
We should all chip in and buy one of them a ticket to meet the other... seriously.. that would be cool! In answer to the question...The Eyes.... Not so much the color.. it's the light within, do they give direct eye contact, are they warm or cold?
10. Who do you mess with the most?
My friend Brandi. We smack talk back and forth. She's Samoan & I'm African if the average person overheard our convo's they'd shudder, but we smack talk back in forth about each other all in good fun! At the end of the day we are best friends and have mutual respect for each other's cultures.
11. Who was the last person you talked to on a landline?
I have no idea! It's been a long time.
12. I finally saw Avatar this week. What was the last movie you watched long after it came out and loved?
Valentines Day! It was actually a great movie. It was really funny. I was surprised because usually movies filled with too many stars are a bust. I like that it was geared towards single people as well. Taylor Swift's character cracked me up. That was really surprising that both Taylor's, Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner were actually really funny!
13. What did you dream about last night?
I don't remember. I have had chronic back pain... but only at night... my new futon i was so excited about sucks!