• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Friday, March 12, 2010

    Sick but wants to go to the Carnival!!


    CARNIVAL/MEME TIME

    I am really sick, ugh flu.... but my mind is weighted. I love all the Carnivals/Meme's. There just isn't enough out there for our Special Needs Children in Bloggyland. So a quick preview... 
    (then Nyquil Naptime)....

    WEEKEND WARRIORS CARNIVAL/Meme COMING SOON!!!

    definition borrowed from urban dictionary and
    stolen from supah cuz she luv me:

    meme

      4 : in blogspeak, an idea that is spread from blog to blog

    5 : an internet information generator, especially of random or contentless information 

    This is for All People knowing, living with, living near, and loving Special Needs Children. My son has Autism and is three years old. I don't want to label him high or low functioning because I feel it takes away from others journey's. So if it gets a lil' Aut or Aspie up in here... don't worry your Children are valued too.. And its up to YOU to make it known. 

    If you are a Mother, Father, Grandparent, Auntie/Uncle, Cousin, Sibling, Neighbor, or person who gives a Damn about Special Needs.... 

    I will see you soon! Tell your friends, tell your family, shoot tell the MailMan....

    WEEKEND WARRIORS IS COMING!!!!

    Mission Statement

    There are no rules... this will run through the whole weekend so that our Special Needs Families have the time to participate.. we never know what any day is going to be like.. vent, share, love, and laugh.. you and your family are valued here! Non-Special Needs Families ask us a question, link us, love our children, and most of all teach your children how to cope with ours~

    Link and First post soon!!


    Friday Follow

    6 comments:

    The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

    You rock.

    The Grasshoppa:Triplets Plus Two Momma said...

    My socks off :)

    Lisa said...

    She's right You do rock!!

    Kat said...

    You DO rock!

    Chubskulit Rose said...

    Dropping by and following from Friday Follow, can you be my blog's follower too? Thanks..

    Stacie said...

    You so rock! I can't wait for this meme to happen!

     

    .