• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Saturday, March 6, 2010

    This is For You, Yeah You... All of Ya'll !!!



    AWARD STAMP
    TO YOU 
    FROM ME!

    It's Finally Here!!! 
    My Stamp of Approval...
    My Very Own Blog Award....
    Take It... Grab it....
    You don't have to do anything for it!!
    You don't have to write a speech or 
    Give to anyone.. You can keep it all for yourself..
    Or give it away... You can link it Back to you..
    You can link it to Me....
    You can link it to the Mailman...
    Who cares.. Because the whole Idea of it is...
    You can decide if You Rock!!!!
    So Grab it... If ya wanna...
    Ya know you do!!






    12 comments:

    Amy said...

    I love this.. I will so take it.. Thanks...

    I have one waiting just for you..
    Stop on by..

    http://keepingupwiththeschultzfamily.blogspot.com/2010/03/rolling-it-out.html

    Krista said...

    Thanks!! When did you retool your blog?? It looks fabulous!!! I totally love it!

    Danielle said...

    I love it. Thanks for the award. I totally rock now ;)

    Evonne said...

    Love it! Thanks!

    Joanna Jenkins said...

    What a sweet thing for you to do. THANKS!

    And your new blog look is fabulous! Nice job on the makeover.

    Hope your weekend is fun.
    jj

    Lisa said...

    Now I have PROOF!
    Thanks! Love it!!

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    Thank you, I will wear it with pride.

    Margaret said...

    I love this award!!!!! Thank you.

    Alexis AKA MOM said...

    Now that is my type of award/button! LOVE it! That is so cool!

    Lisa said...

    You rock, I rock. Congratulations on the new template. I almost didn't recognise you:)

    Happy Sunday Jane.

    supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

    LOve it !

    xoxox
    supah

    Lothiriel said...

    A BUTTON!!
    A BUTTON THAT SAYS I ROCK!!

    HELL YEAaaaaaaaaahh!

     

    .