• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Monday, April 4, 2011

    Without my Fellow Bloggers


    This was me 2 years ago. I am truly blessed that I have met the people I have within the Blogging Community. I am so honored by all your comments on yesterday's post and previous posts. It's important to me that you know without your support I would not be where I am today. I do not hold all the credit, a lot of it goes back to you.

    There were many times and events that you have walked me through. Your unwavering support has placed me where I am today. Some of my best friends I have never met yet know so well thanks to Blogging. Its been months since I've had time to visit blogs, comment, and see how YOU are doing. Yet, you've all stood by me. For that I am truly blessed and love you all like family! 

    Thank you!

    ~Jane and kids

    3 comments:

    Kmama said...

    Hey you! Just stopping by to say hi. I'm glad to see you have a post up! It sounds like all is good, so I'm happy for you!

    Unknown said...

    Well duh I only associate with people who are as awesome as me bwhahahah.. YOu rock momma you know that right

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    Your welcome, you a wonderful woman and supporting you is our pleasure. I love that joke, that is me everyday!

     

    .