• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, April 3, 2011

    Sunday's in My City What I'm Fighting for....



    Unknown Mami



    Ni Hao Yall



    (our quotes today are in the song)

    This Weekend is
    World Autism Awareness Weekend,
    We have been busy raising 
    Awareness in our Community
    I organized our first Autism Walk
    and Local Businesses, Neighbors, Landlords, 
    and Families participated!

    Our theme song


















































































    13 comments:

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    Beautiful! ((HUGS))

    Cap'n Salty said...

    You are a warrior, an advocate, inspiration and a force to be reckoned with. God bless you!

    Joanna Jenkins said...

    I bow to your greatness! Awesome job on the Walk-- Everyone looks like hey are really enjoying themselves.

    It's sad that we need signs that say "Bully-Free Zone but I wish they were posted every where.

    Happy SIMC, jj

    Unknown said...

    I love how you spread light in such a beautiful way! You share your passions and beliefs so beautifully. I am thankful for you!

    Unknown said...

    You go on with your bad event organizing self momma.. LOVE the blue lights LOVE them

    Antoinette Marie said...

    God bless you for being a doer for the autistic! my little man is autistic as well. i'm always in awe of moms who are so committed and organized to pull something like that off. thank you for bringing more awareness to the cause and for being an amazing autism momma! nice visiting your blog too!

    BeckeyZ said...

    You captured that walk wonderfully! Beautiful and breathtaking. Thank you for fighting.

    Anonymous said...

    wow, well done!
    I noticed that 'bully free zone' sticker - we should have them everywhere!
    Have a good week!

    BNM said...

    you are one amazing woman :) just thought you should know that!

    LL Cool Joe said...

    Keep up the good work! You rock!

    Liz Mays said...

    You have done so much for autism out there, and you work so tirelessly at it. You rock, mama!

    Claudya Martinez said...

    I will never get tired of telling you how awesome you are.

    Amy DM said...

    What a full and busy day. Good for you!

     

    .