• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Wednesday, April 13, 2011

    SEW: Bully Free Zone


    Local Skateboarders teamed up with my group 
    Autism in Long Beach. 
    We took pictures at our Press Conference 
    for our Summer Picnic.
    Our Theme: Bully Free Zone. 
    The Skaters are volunteering during the Picnic 
    and spreading the word in our City 
    that we will not tolerate Bullying.

    5 Minutes for Special Needs

    4 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Hi! Just stopping by from gigglelaughcry.blogspot.com

    Kmama said...

    So cool! I love how active your group is and how many other groups want to get together with you. That says a lot!

    Unknown said...

    I love the pics and of course the message. Bullying will not be tolerated in any form anymore..

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    That is wonderful. The bullying has to stop!!!

     

    .