• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Saturday, April 23, 2011

    Sunday's in My City, AILB Represents


    Unknown Mami






    "  Maturity is the stage in life when 
    we may not see eye-to-eye, 
    but we can still walk arm-in-arm." 
    ~Unknown

    Autism in Long Beach is bringing the noise and showing up to Represent our Walk Families, Kids, Community, and our Adults on the Spectrum ranging from The LBC to San Dimas....

    TEAM COURTNEY



    TEAM JASPER

     

    TEAM AIDEN



    And some Random Fun!!

    V.I.P.


    Joey Travolta


    The Cast and Crew of Parenthood...





      
     Holly Robinson Peete


     Yo Gabba Gabba


    Twin Talk Show




    Train 4 Autism joining for an event

    with Autism in Long Beach Soon

    Stay tuned....




    Lora (Autism Youth Sports League) and Myself

    (Autism in Long Beach) packing up after another

    wonderful Autism Day!! Thanks AILB Families!

    Please visit Unknown Mami for more Sunday's in My City

    13 comments:

    Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

    These pictures are heartwarming. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings to you.
    Robyn

    Moments and Impressions said...

    wow... what amazing work and support!

    Unknown said...

    Oh my goodness! So exciting! I most especially love Yo Gabba Gabba! Thank you for all you do to bring awareness! You are a gem!

    My friend Fran O'Donnell has a toy store in Philly called O'Doodles. He is focusing on finding toys for autistic children in a big way! Want to be his fan on facebook?

    http://www.facebook.com/ODoodles

    You know I just love to support people that are doing things to make the world a better place! Sending love to you in this Easter!

    Matty said...

    God bless everyone involved in this event. A worthy cause.

    Mama Wheaton said...

    Everything you do brings such joy to so many.

    Claudya Martinez said...

    It's nice to be able to root for all the teams.

    Anonymous said...

    Well done - again!!!
    Yo Gabba Gabba and happy Easter! :)

    Tara R. said...

    I always love your event photos. You have an amazing community.

    Angela said...

    Love seeing all the support!! Good job as always :)

    Kristin - The Goat said...

    It looks like a great event! I know that I have more awareness about Autism the past five years or more. It's working!

    Anonymous said...

    It looks like a fantastic event. Great work.

    Carolyn said...

    Very heartwarming pictures! Thanks for sharing it to us.

    San Diego Mobile Notary

    The Henrys said...

    Okay, I have to say I am jealous!! I love your Sunday's in My City posts!

     

    .