• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Thursday, December 24, 2009

    Unbearable Holidays


    Ah to be in grade school again! I miss those holidays! Presents Everywhere and no care in the world.... getting older is over-rated! I wish I were in Kampala. These are the times that I crave my family so bad its Unbearable. With 10 brothers and sisters, Jajja (Grandma), and Mummy back home there is a hole in my soul. I wish I could be with them. Presents stopped replacing home long ago. It's really hard now that my lil sis is back home. She came here for school and decided to take a semester off to go home. If I could wish on a star.... I wish I was far.... I wish I were in Kampala!

    No comments:

     

    .