• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Wednesday, December 30, 2009

    Barney

    For all you people that say you wouldn't let your kids watch this or that... yeah whatever... those comments are more annoying than the actual show. Tivo is my BFF! I mean seriously its 4:10am and my, before the crack of dawn, Lil' Tafari is up and ready to play.  So I put Barney on for him and I logged on to surf the web because I am an addict to keep from falling back to sleep. Anyways.. there is this Christmas episode... the Gift of the Dinos (Season 11 Episode 19). There is this little girl name Melanie in it and she starts writing her Xmas letter. In the middle of writing she notices one of the other kids are having problems writing their "Santa Letter".  So she stops to help them. She disregards her own letter and helps the other kids... well when she goes back to her own letter the kids go outside to play. They see the Mailman. Now mind you its the LAST day to send your letter to Santa.  These little ungrateful brats all mail their letter, while poor little Melanie is inside working on hers! So they all wave bye to the mailman and after he's gone one little boy yells "Melanie didn't mail her letter"! What the heck! Or as Stephanie Tanner says "How Rude!".  I mean really... they forgot Melanie?? Oh well Barney "knows Santa" and took her to the workshop to deliver her letter in person! How bout that for the last laugh!! 



    Okay I should go back to bed, and bring Barneys #1 fan with me! I've gotta be a bit sleep deprived to blog about Barney! Goodnight All!!!







    No comments:

     

    .