• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Friday, December 4, 2009

    Two-Timing Tiger


    Tiger Woods wife was a rider with that golf club! I have to say i had a good laugh. But, if the role was reversed and a dude came after a female with a golf club and she crashed her car trying to get away... the police would have done a full investigation and he'd be locked up on Domestic Abuse charges! I'd be pissed if I was a man at this double standard. But since I am a woman I will snicker silently.

    No comments:

     

    .