• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Wednesday, December 29, 2010

    Happy Birthday Grown Man!

     You were the cutest baby!
     And even at age 2 
    you had your own opinion!
     (our stoop in San Francisco)

     (Our Place in Long Beach)

     You were a great lil' mover...
    never complained,
    helped with the boxes...
    and started over without a blink.
     You grew up too Fast!!
    From Birthday Cakes to 
    Light Shows...

     A Musician at Heart...

     My First son is a Grown Man!

    Happy Birthday Chandler!
    p.s. Young Ladies you can thank me in Chocolate,
    for putting such a fine young man on this Earth!  

    10 comments:

    BNM said...

    awww hes a cutie! Happy Bday!

    QueenBee said...

    Ask for more than chocolate. You need a root beer to go along with it. Ahhh, such sweet bliss. Happy Birthday to your grown man.

    LL Cool Joe said...

    What a handsome son you have!

    Happy birthday!

    WheelchairDecor said...

    Chandler is indeed a very handsome young man...you should be getting lots of chocolate!

    Happy Birthday Chandler!

    Cap'n Salty said...

    What a great lookin' kid ya got there! I know it sounds contrite, but you must be so proud, and I do mean that with sincerity. Way to go mama!!

    Heather said...

    Congrats to you on raising such a fine young man. Happy Birthday Chandler!

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    Happy Birthday Chandler. He is so handsome and you do deserve chocolates for putting him on this Earth! Such sweet pictures, they do grow up fast.

    Angela said...

    Happy Birthday Chandler :)

    Help! Mama Remote... said...

    Awww he's so handsome! On one of the pics he looks like Will Smiths son from the Karate Kid. They grow up so fast & are a joy to see when they do so well.

    Ashley said...

    Thanks for stopping by stinker babies. I wanted to come and check out your blog but I didn't know you were going to make me cry! My son is still just 4 years old, but your picture timeline made me see just how quickly it goes by! He was an absolutely beautiful baby and is now a very handsome young man. Happened in the blink of an eye, I bet. You should be very proud! It's hard work raising men. I loved your last line. hahaha. I feel like I should pay my mother-in-law in chocolate for the great job she did with my husband. =)

     

    .