• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Friday, December 10, 2010

    Demand Justice, Human Rights Day

    I am participating in a Nationwide Letter Writing Campaign 
    with Amnesty International, Bloggers Unite, and 74,498 Writers. 
    We are writing letters requesting Freedom for Prisoners of Conscience. 
    This is a Global Write-a-thon. 
    We are showing solidarity, requesting justice, 
    and demanding freedom for these prisoners. 
    I have chosen to write on behalf of six countries, 
    captive people, and their families.

    I would love to go through each case but I still have a letter to finish, envelopes and stamps to prepare, and a trip to the post office! If you click on the Link under their pictures you can read the stories.







    Zephyr Vegetarian Cafe near my home is having a letter writing event tomorrow. I have conflicting event dates. I also have a Toy Run for the Children tomorrow at the Special Needs Center with The Uso's and Santa. So I had to take care of my letter writing beforehand. I wish everyone the best at the Zephyr event tomorrow...

    LETS DO THIS LONG BEACH, 
    USA, ALL COUNTRIES, 
    AND LAST BUT NEVER LEAST...

    5 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I am glad you wrote about this. I didn't know. So sad.

    Eliz Frank said...

    Thank you for stopping by my blog... I am following you back and really enjoyed reading about your project with AI. Keep up the good work.
    Happy Holidays!
    Elizabeth

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    This is so nice of you to participate in this. I love your determination.

    Liz Mays said...

    Now I'm wondering how it went. You are tireless!

    Rose said...

    you have a great large heart. thanks rose

     

    .