• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Sunday, October 24, 2010

    Sundays in My City Free Breakfast



    Unknown Mami


    There's a group in our City called  We Love Long Beach, They Rock!!
    Lately they have been Sponsoring a lot of Special Needs Events.
    So I decided I wanted to give back to them by Volunteering at one of their Events.
    Here are some shots of my day Volunteering for their 
    Free Breakfast for Downtown Residents.






















    This Weekend in My City
    There was also a 
    Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest...

     Click Here to View Photos:



    17 comments:

    brandi said...

    ~morning jane! do you ever stop? you truly are one heck of a lady...you give so much of yourself all for such good...if only their was a world filled with souls that had the humble selflessness soul as you...what a wonderful world it would be...wishing you and yours a wonderful sunday...much l♥ve and light to you all~

    Sonya said...

    You are so amazing! I could learn a thing or two from you..I think we all could : )

    Unknown said...

    I love that idea and I love that you volunteer all the time.. You get it you truly do get it and I wanna be you when I grow up.. loved the sidewalk chalk pics too cool

    Mama Wheaton said...

    What a great idea and volunteer opportunity. My family and I are looking to do more volunteer work in our city, I think its what being part of community is all about.

    Tara R. said...

    Looks like a really fun event. A great example of Paying it Forward.

    Debby@Just Breathe said...

    Looks like a nice gathering. How sweet of you to volunteer. The chalkwork is beautiful.

    Amy DM said...

    Good for you for volunteering! It looked like a fun event.

    BNM said...

    your city always looks so cool.. i need to come visit :)

    Claudya Martinez said...

    You are amazing and inspiring.

    Joanne Olivieri said...

    What a great time and how wonderful to volunteer for such a great cause. Your rock!

    gayle said...

    I too can learn something from you. I need get out and volunteer!

    BLOGitse said...

    More and more volunteer work is needed in the future...Great there are people like you!
    That area looks really nice!

    deborah said...

    such a selfless thing to do! You are amazing!

    Joanna Jenkins said...

    Hats off to you for volunteering your time for such a great cause. I haven't heard of this group but it's definitely needed! Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Happy SIMC, jj

    Anonymous said...

    Wow! Those are phenomenal pictures. It feels great to give back, doesn't it?

    You are an inspiration, Jane, and I love you for being one!!

    Dumb Mom said...

    Hey lady! Long time no see. Maybe that's because you're out busy actually being awesome while I'm pretty much just sitting here saying I'm awesome. Well, we all have our role, right:)! Made me miss Long Beach and all of the days I spent on a certain college campus in that city.

    Anonymous said...

    Отличная статья! большое спасибо автору за интересный материал. Удачи в развитии!!! :)
    --
    http://www.miriadafilms.ru/
    [url=http://mpeg4.com.ru/index.shtml]Триллеры скачать[/url]

     

    .