• Translate My Blog

    My Blog is about many things, adult adoptee, autism, family, laughter, and love, feel free to follow me on my journey, and look through my archives. It takes more than one subject to define me or my family. We are a mixture of a bit of everything!


    Open Adoption Blogs Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software

    Friday, October 15, 2010

    Recycling Post Six

    I keep saying I am going to come 
    back to blogging, but lately I am so busy. 
    This week we went to Special Needs night
    at Supermex and Mommy Time 
    (a free seminar given by Autism mom & 
    Health Educator Kristin Selby Gonzalez)
    beginning today-Sunday,
    I am volunteering for Long Beach's
    Race for Autism Marathon. 
    So I am going to do 10 days of recycling 
    my 10 favorite posts! 
    In the next two links I participated in
    The Open Adoption Interview Project.
    Two families were paired up and we
    Interviewed Each other in an annual
    Blog Carnival about Open Adoption...


    Open Adoption Bloggers Interview Project


    Click below on Link names to be re-directed!

    1 comment:

    The Henrys said...

    You sure are busy!

    I am trying to get the Vantage Lite through our insurance. It is made by a company called Prentke Romich. They have several devices to choose from.
    Are you thinking of getting one, or some other type of communication device?

     

    .